Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-28-2010, 07:34 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
Wikileaks Dump Today

What a mess. I wonder how bad this will set relations with our already Cold allies like Russia. Some pretty specific things said about them including what everyone already thinks, their leader is just a puppet for Putin.

Old 11-29-2010, 04:16 PM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
What a mess. I wonder how bad this will set relations with our already Cold allies like Russia. Some pretty specific things said about them including what everyone already thinks, their leader is just a puppet for Putin.
I like Putin. Ex KGB running the world? Why not. Seems as good a guy as any.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:15 PM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
And you think the Kenyans not a puppet for George Soros? They are all puppets, kinda like the muppets with nucular weapons...
Old 11-29-2010, 09:33 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
I think it's going to get much worse as they release more, reports are they are sitting on some big ones.

I read they have memos on a huge US bank too, can't imagine what those are going to reveal.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:06 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Anyone else disagree with some Australian guy release classified US material? Some of it containing specific names of informants? Am I the only one kind of angry about this?

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-01-2010, 11:24 PM  

I would just like to know how our government allowed this information to leak out, especially to a foreigner? Makes one wonder about our own security systems. Someone needs to be executed for treason over this crap!
Old 12-02-2010, 07:28 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
It was some army twerp little E-3 who felt like the army had done him wrong somehow because he's a piece of crap. And he is in custody.

Since then, we're no longer allowed to use any sort of USB hookup to any government computer - that's how he got it out. He told his superiors he was putting Lady Gaga songs onto his computer, and got the files onto a thumbdrive.

I hope he burns.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads