Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2011, 09:47 AM  

Advantages of wushu spearhead.

Hello,
I want to know the advantages of wushu spearhead. I saw this while looking at some weapons, and I couldn't find any advantages over a normal spearhead for it. Can anyone help me in this regard??

Thanks
Robert william
http://www.dkvarrowheadsales.com/

Old 05-24-2011, 10:48 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
What is the advantage in this wushu spearhead? - Yahoo! Answers

Quote:
Resolved QuestionShow me another ?
What is the advantage in this wushu spearhead?
I saw this while looking at some weapons, and I couldn't find any advantages over a normal spearhead for it. Thanks in advance.
2 years ago Report Abuse
Additional Details
Sorry... I forgot the link to the spearhead.
Welcome to MartialArtsMart.com
2 years ago

Irony Man
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

This is an ancient chinese weapon of war.

In the battle field, when the soldier trust their spear forward and towards their enemy. Their enemy may side step and cause them to miss the target. With a normal spear, the solder need to quickily pull back their weapon and trust the spear at the target again before their enemy have a opportunity to counter attack.

However, with the moon shape blade at the side, the soldier can slash their enemy with the moon shape blade without pulling back their weapon. Their enemy will not get a opportunity to counter attack because every attack from this spear is actually two attacks in one trust.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska
Bookmark this Page!