Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-30-2010, 02:15 PM  

Henderson, Nevada
Hi there from Henderson, Nevada

Hello, newbie here. My name is John and I live in Henderson, Nevada. Moved here from San Diego, CA in 1988. I hope to become a regular here as soon as I find out what this forum is all about. That?s about it for now.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:47 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Los Angeles, California
Hi John
This place is about anything we want to make it into.
It's a place to share and learn about the wonderful places around us.
It's great to see you here so we can talk about something other than Jeep's and troll's

Old 10-06-2010, 10:29 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
Wait a minute! You have a Jeep and your dog looks like, well, a troll?!?! True about the jeep, a joke abut your dog. I love dogs and I live just outside Henderson; my backyard is in Henderson, my mailbox is in Vegas. Your dog is kinda cute, too!
Old 10-11-2010, 07:33 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
Hey there! Also in Henderson, been in the Vegas Valley off and on since my parents got stationed at Nellis when I was still in High School. I've tried to leave 3 times! But just got dragged back everytime, there's just something about being able to go drink until you can't, and then head to the grocery store at 4 in the morning because you forgot to get milk.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:10 AM  

Cottonwood, AZ
Not from Vegas or Henderson but my GF has family there so we go often. Welcome!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 10:22 AM  

Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanvalis View Post
There's just something about being able to go drink until you can't, and then head to the grocery store at 4 in the morning because you forgot to get milk.
Sort of sad but true. Tought to find people who want to do OTHER things in this town.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:33 AM  

Carson City, Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanvalis View Post
Hey there! Also in Henderson, been in the Vegas Valley off and on since my parents got stationed at Nellis when I was still in High School. I've tried to leave 3 times! But just got dragged back everytime, there's just something about being able to go drink until you can't, and then head to the grocery store at 4 in the morning because you forgot to get milk.
So true. I interned in Kentucky and worked the night shift at the newspaper. They close their bars at 11pm. So I almost never got an after midnight night cap. In Carson, where I am now, I can go whenever I want. Vegas was even better when I lived there. Ever been to Sushi Mon at 2am? The places is packed.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:00 PM  

Littleton, CO
I love the Fiesta for NFL Sunday. Great local crowd and every team represented. $1 beers and hot dogs.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:21 PM  

Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi john! Welcome to city profile! I'd say welcome to Henderson, but you've been here since i've been born, and i've only been here for 5 years.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.