Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-09-2010, 06:09 PM  

Keene, New Hampshire
Introduce yourself

I am Mike and I am from Spofford and work in Keene. I am very happily married and have a beautiful daughter who attends UMass. I have lived in New Hampshire for 23 years and am originally from Southern California. My main activities other than work are scuba diving, snow skiing, riding my motorcycle, brewing my own ale, and building. I started with a very small home on top of hill and after building additions now have a quite comfortable home.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:09 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
My name is Alex, and I love New Hampshire.
I have been there many times.

Old 12-17-2010, 06:20 PM  

Quechee, vermont
Hello,

Im Mark. I currently live in Quechee (Qweechee) vermont but was born and raised in Lebanon NH. I am married to Jodie and have 4 kids. Jason, Derek, Mercedes, and Cassidie and a grandson Bently. I also have 3 dogs Boo (named after the little girl who chases Sully in the movie monsters inc) Gizmo (named after one of the gremlins from the movie gremlins) and Bindi (named after Steve Irwins daughter) and 2 cats Buddy and Baby. Other then working tons of hours all summer and being unemployed in the winter I enjoy ice fishing, Deer and turkey hunting and watching my two daughters bowl on saturday mornings.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:01 PM  

Keene, New Hampshire
Welcome Mark
Old 12-20-2010, 01:02 PM  

Manchester, NH
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark05059 View Post
Hello,

Im Mark. I currently live in Quechee (Qweechee) vermont
Come on Mark...everyone knows it pronounced "Key Chee"

My name is Steve and I grew up just over the hill in Windsor, but live in Southern NH now after a couple years of insanity in NY and MA.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:55 PM  

Keene, New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo155 View Post
Come on Mark...everyone knows it pronounced "Key Chee"

My name is Steve and I grew up just over the hill in Windsor, but live in Southern NH now after a couple years of insanity in NY and MA.
In the back yard of Harpoon Brewery.
Welcome
Old 12-20-2010, 04:59 PM  

My name is Jeff - I live in Dover but am originally from England. Can't think of anywhere else on the planet that I'd rather live than NH.
Old 12-26-2010, 04:59 PM  

My name is Dan. I am an engineering student right now about to graduate in May. I was born and raised in NH and have had a lot of great experiences here in the mountains and the small amount of sea-shore that we have. I will be moving soon, not sure where, but I will always come back to visit New Hampshire.
Old 12-29-2010, 08:53 AM  

Derry, NH
Hi I'm Ted and live in Derry. I grew up in Alabama and moved North when I found that perfect lady!! Been here about 15 years and love it... snow and all! Happy Holidays everyone.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:05 AM  

Londonderry, NH
Hi, my name is Bryan. I lived in New Hampshire for 10 yrs. now with my Beautiful wife. We both came from Mass. and have no desire to go back there to live. I like fishing and doing home improvements. I never seem to have enough time for either one.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Bookmark this Page!