Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-10-2010, 10:38 AM  

Lowell, Massachusetts
Manchester Sushi?

Are there any good places worth stopping by in Manchester, NH?

Old 12-02-2010, 12:57 PM  

Manchester, New Hampshire
Try Thousand Crane on Elm Street. I haven't personally been to their Manchester location, but the Nashua location was quite delicious. Yuki Japanese Grill on South Willow St has excellent reviews on yelp.com

Depending on where you are in Manchester, Dynamite Sushi in Hudson might not be too far from you, and they are probably one of the best in the area.

Old 01-01-2011, 09:03 PM  

Manchester, NH
about 20 or so minutes east of Manchester is Epping NH and the Orient Pearl restaurant off of rt 125, excellent sushi
Old 01-03-2011, 11:25 AM  

Manchester, New Hampshire
update

Okay, have been to Thousand Crane in Manchester now, and it's actually really good! Their Lychee Martinis are also delicious

But the BEST sushi that I have had in this area as of last night has got to be San Francisco Kitchen in Nashua, NH. We ordered things other than sushi there as well, and all of it was so perfectly done, but the sushi was definitely the winner. Between the 4 of us, we tried the spicy tuna, and eel and avacado, and eel and cucumber, and a spicy red snapper. All of it was AMAZING. So yeah, that was my two cents.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:51 PM  

Believe it or not, Manchester Buffet on S. Willow St. In the Shaw's plaza has a very decent sushi bar. Just tip them, and they take care of you. Very fresh, and rivals most. I'm not too huge on it, but have been many places and this one seems to be one of the better in the area.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:18 AM  

Manchester, NH
I'm not sure about Manchester, but Ichiban in Concord has very good sushi.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads