Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-21-2010, 10:57 AM  

san diego, CA
Sawyers Dairy Bar in Gilford (summer only) Homemade ice cream and fantastic lobster rolls.

Newicks in Dover. They do fried food right.

Castle in the Clouds in Moultonboro. The food is pretty good but it's all about the view. You don't have to pay the admission if you are only going to the restaurant.

Making dinner at my friends cabin in Wonalancet. Nothing like garden fresh tomatoes.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:14 PM  

One of my favorite restaurants is The Lilac Blossom on Amherst Street in Nashua. In my opinion, it is the best Chinese food in town.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:15 PM  

I love going to dymanyte sushi in Hudson, NH for asian food. They make the best hot n sour soup I've ever had.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:55 AM  

dracut, massachusetts
Technically not in NH, but Angelina's in Tyngsboro is pretty good. I like Martha's Exchange in Nashua, too.
Old 12-28-2010, 04:39 PM  

Lebanon, NH, NH
Lydia's in Wolfeboro is ok.
Yama in Lebanon and Hanover NH is great Asian food.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:10 PM  

san diego, CA
Flatbread Pizza in North Conway.

Flatbread Pizza Company, North Conway - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor
Old 12-28-2010, 08:58 PM  

Cleveland, Ohio
I second Flatbread and Moat Mountain in North Conway.

Bellini's is the best Italian I've evuh had!
Old 12-29-2010, 09:01 AM  

Derry, NH
First off, jbolty what a great post! I haven't been to some of those places but will add them to my list! If anyone is in the Derry area there are a coupe of recommendations I have. For a nice Reuben Sandwhich heaped with sliced corned beef and home made bread you should try The Halligan Tavern right in downtown Derry located in the old fire station. They have a lot of other nice dishes on the menu and it's casual. Oh and a nice beer selection! Also for breakfast you can't go wrong if you head over to MaryAnn's Diner downtown as they have a good menu and breakfast will keep you going for a good long time! Also there's a nice Italian spot called Sabatino's right down town that has a nice menu and great eats!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:02 PM  

Manchester, NH
best Sushi = Orient Pearl in Epping NH
Old 01-03-2011, 11:49 AM  

Manchester, New Hampshire
My new favorite (although slightly expensive): San Francisco Kitchen. I went with a group of 5 people total, we each ordered completely different things, and every single item that came out was perfectly done and absolutely delicious - from the filet mignon to the lamb to the sesame crusted rare tuna, to the calamari, to their awesome sushi. Only thing they didn't make well was a Hendricks martini - it came out too watery. Otherwise, the place was EPIC!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.