Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-28-2010, 01:52 PM  

Maplewood, NJ
If you have kids - Ariyoshi in South Orange gets high marks because they are very family friendly and will put families into little private side rooms. The kids love the special room and I'm sure the rest of the restaurant benefits from having the louder table tucked away.

Good sushi, too.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:25 PM  

Try Kona Grill in Woodbridge on Route 1. They have all kinds of Japenesse stuff.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:51 AM  

Mahzu

I go to the Mahzu in East Windsor once a week. Creative rolls and its always excellent. They also have a Hibachi section thats fairly good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janzik View Post
In the past I've gone over to Mahzu in Aberdeen, in the Strathmore shopping plaza. There's a liquor store right next to it with a good wine and craft beer selection and Mahzu is BYO.

Sushi House on rt 516 in Old Bridge just opened up and so far they've been pretty good as well. They're more of a take out place with a few places to sit, but they deliver, which is nice.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:30 AM  

Fuji's in Dayton is good.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:33 PM  

I've been to Zen Sushi a few times, it's very good and the staff is friendly but there are better out there in NJ. Ari Rang's sushi (it's a hibachi steak house) on route 22 is a little better in my opinion but both are very good.

Minado is mediocre at best....buffet sushi usually leaves allot to be desired in my opinion. Try Minado then Zen and you'll see what I mean...of course at $20 a head who is going to complain?

I'm always down to try new sushi places and will be trying out many of the places listed in this thread.
Old 02-13-2011, 06:23 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPVFD47 View Post
Try Kona Grill in Woodbridge on Route 1. They have all kinds of Japenesse stuff.
U-Yee Sushi on rt 1 is also good. It's behind Best Buy.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.