Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Click Here to Login

Old 11-03-2010, 01:18 PM  

Piscataway, NJ
I often wonder if it's common in other states for every fricken business in town to put their advertisements on the grassy area between lanes. It's worse during elections but I was really glad to see some town vigilante going around cutting up the cardboard signs advertising dating sites, we buy houses, etc.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:46 PM  

NJ
RE: Show some decency in NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepfund View Post
The cigarette butt thing bothers me. You'll see more of that than anything else. My personal favoirte is when some one dumps their car's ashtray in a parking lot or in a public place (or in my side yard... thanks j-off neighbors). You don't want it in our car, we don't want it either.
Me too......especially when I'm on my bike behind the guy. Jerks.

Old 02-13-2011, 06:32 PM  

I have a friend who saw someone throw a McDonalds bag out the car window a few years back. He also happened to have a McDonalds bag filled with trash. So he caught up to the guy at the next light, rolled down the window and told the guy he "dropped" something and threw the bag in his face. Maybe not the best move, but I think the guy got the idea. In retrospect, the guy probably tossed that bag out on the road also. lol
Old 02-15-2011, 08:29 AM  

Bergen County, NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budasac View Post
the guy probably tossed that bag out on the road also. lol
lol, the thought that counted?

Littering really bugs me too. I remember that commercial too, amazing how advertizing can affect us for good or bad.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Bookmark this Page!