Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-02-2010, 12:24 PM  

Woodbridge, Virginia
UFO Sightings in New Mexico Anyone?

Where were you and what did you see? If you have photos, please share them here.

Old 11-04-2010, 04:08 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Anyone?

10freakingchar

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-04-2010, 04:19 PM  

Roswell, NM
What supposed UFO? It still befuttles me that there are people out there who truly believe in Alien Caft (if your talking about a UFO in the actual sense please forgive me) - it's been known for years that test aircraft and mission testing has occured throughout thie areas of Nevada, Texas, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico. My guess is that you've caught a glimple of the new Stealth program not little green men/or woman with black almond eyes.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:33 PM  

Albuquerque, NM
Once an "Unexplained" light in the evening sky, but showed up on the news and got debunked.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:29 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmccauley1972 View Post
What supposed UFO? It still befuttles me that there are people out there who truly believe in Alien Caft (if your talking about a UFO in the actual sense please forgive me) - it's been known for years that test aircraft and mission testing has occured throughout thie areas of Nevada, Texas, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico. My guess is that you've caught a glimple of the new Stealth program not little green men/or woman with black almond eyes.
It brefuttles me that there are people out there who truly vote Democrat

Just lightening things up!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-15-2010, 10:03 PM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post

Im sure we cant be the only life in the universe
Old 11-16-2010, 02:56 PM  

Santa Fe, NM
In 1998, I was living in northern Illinois. It was the 4th of July and I was out in the boonies with 4 of my buddies goofing off as high schoolers do. We had pulled over on a backroad bridge and after being there for a few minutes we saw a bright white light off in the distance above the hills. The light got closer and eventually flew right over us...maybe 200-300ft above us. The craft looked a lot like an airplane but had a japanese shaped fan on the tail end of it. The thing that really freaked us out was that it didn't make a single noise the entire time. And it was so close we definitely should have heard something.....Still haven't seen anything in New Mexico though.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:32 AM  

Rio Rancho, NM
Not really any UFO's but the meteor showers here are amazing. Never seen a sky like this, so full of stars! I have seen many meteors and many colors, my favorites are the green meteors. I used to get ribbed at work about my green meteor sightings until someone brought me a newspaper article about green meteors.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:36 PM  

Anchorage, AK
Ive seen some really strange things in the skys when im out hunting in the northern mountians but not sure if they were ufos
Old 11-25-2010, 09:06 AM  

Tijeras, nm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads