Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-28-2011, 04:10 PM  

san diego, CA
Jazzfest 2011

I have not been for a few years and thinking I might make it there this year. Normally I go to the second weekend.

Who's in?

Stories from past years?

Old 02-01-2011, 07:09 PM  

Austin, TX
Last year was great, and there's some big names lined up this year. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the trip as it just can't work with my college schedule and my plans for Coachella. I have never had a bad experience though (been the last 8ish years since my parents started taking me when I was 10).

Even with the rain and swampy mud last year I had a blast just running around barefoot.

Old 02-16-2011, 07:44 PM  

New Orleans, LA
I'm going, but it will be almost all for smaller acts. No one big is going that I haven't seen before or I have no desire like Mystikal.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:52 PM  

san diego, CA
Stevie wonder put on a pretty good headliner show in the rain a few years ago but most of the best shows are at the smaller stages and when it's hot the gospel tent is the place to be; they rock it.

Turns out I won't be able to go this year. I'll miss having a snow cone in front of the Fais Do Do stage
Old 02-21-2011, 07:24 PM  

I'm bringing my little one for her first Jazzfest. We are excited about seeing The Roots, Bon Jovi, Wyclef, and John Mellencamp! Should be a good time.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.