Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > New York City
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-21-2010, 10:16 AM  

State College, PA
Non-Times Square New Years Activities

I'm looking for something to do on New Years in NYC, preferably beer related. I saw that Brooklyn Brewery is having an event, but $100 a person is a little outside my price range. I think that Harvest is doing something similar, but same issue. Any suggestions?

Old 12-28-2010, 11:03 AM  

Comix

If your a fan of comedians check out Comix for the party of the night.

I have had a ton of fun seeing comedians on new years. People are willing to loosen up and just have fun and laugh. Have a blast man, dont rule out times square either its an experience to remember.

Old 12-28-2010, 04:25 PM  

Times Square is a must - I hear. What is with that? Just seeing some ball drop? Surely there must be some other awesome things about that place on NYE?
Old 12-29-2010, 11:22 AM  

NYC, NY
Pacha pacha pacha .. or Webster hall.. at the same time, its NYE in NYC any bar or club with a supply of alcohol will be a fun time, just go with friends?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > New York City
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads