Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > New York City
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-15-2010, 11:05 AM  

New york, New york
What is the best burger in NYC?

What is the best burger u have had in NYC I would say skin flints is myfav but corner bistro is amazing aswell

Old 11-17-2010, 11:37 AM  

Brooklyn, NY
Haven't had a great one yet... The home-made fatty melt is the best I've ever had... 2 burgers, 8 pieces of bacon and three grilled cheese sandwiches (used as the buns, big mac style)... Incredible.

Old 11-17-2010, 03:11 PM  

Poughkeepsie, NY
Beer Bar at Cafe Centro has a damned good burger and really quick service. I work at the Graybar Building, so it is only about a forty five second walk to that side of MetLife.

For the quick and easy, still love Five Guys. The one on 55th between 5th and 6th is the best one in the area. Strange thing about Five Guys is the quality varies greatly between them, from what I have seen.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:32 PM  
elo

NYC, NY
Bistro Le Steak. The rest of the menu that we've tried has been OK (except the Caesar Salad ... bleh), but the burger is totally unbelievable. Ridiculously good. And pretty cheap, too.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:56 PM  

Staten Island, NY
The place is more of a franchise now but I absolutely love a fresh Five Guys burger, so good.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:00 PM  

Pipers Kilt in the Bronx is one of the best burgers I have ever had... try the eastchester
Old 11-20-2010, 01:49 PM  

New York, New York
Rare, which used to be a nice little dive on Bleecker St. near 6th but is now a big-shot loungy kind of deal in the Fashion 26 hotel on 26th off 7th. The rooms a little much for me now and the prices went up (though not that much) but they still make a nice variety of outstanding burgers. There are other outposts around town, too. NYC Restaurants: Rare Bar & Grill American cuisine events catering reception facility area Chelsea and Lexington Ave.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:23 PM  

NYC, NY
Bronx ale house on 225th makes a pretty good burger if you are looking for a traditional juicy burger.

George Keeley also makes a great burger with a twist. It is half beef/half pork with a bunch of seasonings and hot pepper. It ha a great kick to it and is so juicy, you almost need a bib.

Shake shack makes decent burgers too, but they are too commercialized.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:52 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCYoder View Post
Bronx ale house on 225th makes a pretty good burger if you are looking for a traditional juicy burger.

George Keeley also makes a great burger with a twist. It is half beef/half pork with a bunch of seasonings and hot pepper. It ha a great kick to it and is so juicy, you almost need a bib.

Shake shack makes decent burgers too, but they are too commercialized.
Bronx Ale House on 225th? I know of the one on 238th which also has a decent burger. Is that the one on 225th and B'way?
And you can never go wrong with Shake Shack
Old 11-22-2010, 08:32 PM  

Pelham, New York
I'll throw Landmarc in TriBeCa or the Time Warner building & Nice Matin on Amsterdam & 79th into the ring. Awesome burgers at both places.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > New York City
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads