Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Click Here to Login

Old 10-14-2010, 05:41 AM  

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Catskills?

Looking for words from the sleepy hills.
I moved out of Ellenville a lot of years ago but I must be suffering from progressive brain damage cuz I'm getting more and more serious about buying a big chunk of land and moving back to the area.

Old 10-15-2010, 06:39 AM  

Liberty, New York
I am in Sullivan county but lived in Kerhonkson for a while. Ellenville is doing ok Schrade has closed and a number of other places have to. Land is not too expensive. Good luck

Old 10-15-2010, 01:56 PM  

Buffalo, NY
My grandparents recently sold their house in Roscoe. Beautiful over there. So sad they sold it. My dream is to buy the house back someday when I get the money. They lived right off the Beaverkill.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:11 PM  

Virginia Beach, Virginia
A friend of mine (She is major hawt) had a family place up in Roscoe. They just sold it. They wanted too much for me though. They stick built it themselves and had it for years but everyone had so much going on in their lives that it went two years with only going up to winterize it...so they sold it.
A shame but the property was smaller than I am looking for.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:40 AM  

New Paltz, New York
Over the Gunks prices are lower then here in New Paltz. IMO whatever you buy have it back up to state land.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:56 AM  

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Roger on the state land. I got great neighbors now but trees make even better neighbors.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Bookmark this Page!