Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2010, 08:57 AM  

Huntington Station, NY
RAIN!!! today and tomorrow, flooding is fun!

Watch the roads and your basements! My Jeep had 2 inches of water in the floorboards this morning thanks to a leaking soft door, knew I should have put the hard doors on last night! Anyway, this is on Long Island, and the forecasts look nasty for wind too, so if you have any loose junk in your yard you'd better put it away.

Old 09-30-2010, 09:04 AM  

Long Island, New York
My jeep has just a bikini top on right now and I have to go to work soon! but that god for the drain plugs being out and no rug lol

Old 09-30-2010, 09:10 AM  

Huntington Station, NY
ya, i have the full soft top on because I have the kids' car seats in the back seat, and I have sweatshirts for them on the floor that are now soaked... I love those besttop doors in the chilly spring and fall weather, but they aren't so good with rain... just part of owning a Jeep though.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:35 PM  

12550, New York
I walked to class in ankle deep water today just to have it canceled because the fire alarm wouldn't shut off and my professor saw no hopes of it getting fixed. That is my favorite class too.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:07 PM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
I am not looking in my basement, but roads are definitely soaked and the water is not running as quickly as it should.

Haha, Luckrider you might get some of the joys of Binghamton flooding! It can get bad.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:41 PM  

12550, New York
Yeah... There was a 15 foot puddle in front of my dorm. Reminds me of this section of my back yard where it literally becomes a standing pond for a couple of days.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Bookmark this Page!