Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2010, 02:22 PM  

Bathroom Remodeling

Anyone know any good bathroom remodelers? We checked out Two Poor Teachers but they use pretty generic limited materials which is how they keep their prices so low. Looking for sub $10k renovation of a 9'x5' bathroom with 60" tub.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Old 12-30-2010, 03:40 PM  

I just moved to the area and have not gotten my license yet or I would price it out. I have some contacts at work and can reply early next week with some recommendations.

Old 01-03-2011, 06:18 PM  

Vienna, VA
You may like to try Freeman?s construction. John Freeman is great at Bathrooms Remodeling and any other Constructor you may need. John is a good friend of mine and dose great work. Tell John that Stuart Fluke sent you.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:49 PM  

va
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideout View Post
Anyone know any good bathroom remodelers? We checked out Two Poor Teachers but they use pretty generic limited materials which is how they keep their prices so low. Looking for sub $10k renovation of a 9'x5' bathroom with 60" tub.

Any recommendations are appreciated.
if you're feeling adventurous, consider doing the work yourself. most aspects are not overly "techincal", but even just performing the demolition, rough-in, and a lot of the finishing work yourself can really save you some cash.

hiring an electrician, plumber, and sheet-rock guy (or just a finisher) to handle the critical aspects takes the edge off much of the concerns that many have with such projects. speaking from experience, it can be very rewarding - plus, it's a great excuse to buy new/more tools!
Old 01-10-2011, 03:34 PM  

Citizen's Contracting.

Ask for Steve Miller.

His carpenter is w/o peer and the customer service is outstanding! He has done several jobs for us including $100k plus renovation about 6 yrs ago. He never had to come back to fix any mistakes and any budget creep came from our upgrades along the way. Showed up when they were scheduled to and always cleaned up at the end of the day.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:35 AM  
Traveler

Vienna, VA
reputed general contractor

Remodeling your bathroom is not as difficult as you might have initially thought but you should hire a good experienced reputed general contractor.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:34 AM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Also, what all are you doing to your bathroom to remodel it?

Is it as simple as just a fresh paint job and maybe a new sink or something like that? Or are you planning to rip everything out (floor/subfloor/walls etc) Depending on the extent of the damage you are planning to do, a DIY could save you some $$$ on the easier tasks. (i.e. painting)
Old 07-28-2011, 03:08 PM  

Two Poor Teachers offers A wide variety of materials. We have a design for every type of budget including top end Grohe and elite series cabinets. If you want a LICENSED contractor, Lead certified firm, that is medium priced, look no further. If your looking to spend 7k on materials and 3 k on the labor..... GOOD LUCK!!
We only take 10% down, gaurantee a start date and a completion date. Have workers comp, liability and are commended for doing things the RIGHT way.... (703)969-1179

Old 10-28-2011, 06:31 AM  
Traveler

Vienna, VA
There are so many fantastic ideas that you can choose from when renovating your bathroom. Bathroom Renovation Virginia

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Bookmark this Page!