Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-25-2011, 10:01 AM  

Black Friday sales..anyone?

I just returned home from my annual pilgrimage to save a buck or two. I bought a 6' ladder at Lowe's, a ski jacket at Macy's, a mattress cover and an electric mattress pad from Kohl's, some dog treats at Sam's Club, and a faux fur blanket for the dogs from Cost Plus World Market. My best deal was the $150 jacket for $50, and a 24 pack of AA batteries for $3.00 at Lowe's.

What useless crap did anyone else purchase?

Old 11-25-2011, 12:47 PM  
fustrated genius

Bah-humbug! I didn't get nothing. Several reasons come to play, 1. it's more than two days after payday so unless I can find some more empty cans to trade in, I'm broke and 2. I hate crowds. 3. I'ld rather walk in the desert instead with my dog

Old 11-25-2011, 06:11 PM  

Well, I just a needed can opener at Ace Hardware. It was not on sale and the wrong color, but I bought it anyways. It was around $20. When I went to the checkstand to pay for this and many other unneeded things, they placed an ad into the bag holding the can opener. When I got home, I saw the ad was for 50% off of anything there TOMORROW! Well crapola, I'm keeping it in the bag and returning it in the morning. Well, that was a waste of $2 in gas for nothing.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:57 PM  

Sammamish, WA
I thought this was supposed to be for buying Christmas presents?
I have bought nothing since Wednesday and that was groceries for
Thanksgiving dinner. I hate shopping anyway, the more crowded the less likely I will be there, big discounts or not.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.