Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

View Poll Results: Do you go Clothes Shopping with your Wife?
I go Clothes Shopping with the Wife. 19 47.50%
I don't go clothes shopping with my Wife. 14 35.00%
I just wanted to vote and feel involved. 7 17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2010, 08:17 PM  

Sammamish, WA
I've been married 35 years, and I would still rather sit at home and watch paint dry than shop for clothes. My wife understands that and takes one of the daughters or a friend.

Old 10-07-2010, 10:04 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
Andy gets really impatient with me sometimes when I go clothes shopping because he just in and out and I have to make sure of the fit. Other than that he really doesn't mind.

If I just wore t-shirts and jeans all day it would be really easy for me. When we want to look nice we really go out of our way. Gotta admit one thing that looks great one girl doesn't look good on another.

You guys are so easy because you don't have to fit hips waist plus boobs and butt. I have hard time finding dress shirts that fit me just right otherwise I end up with a shirt that pulls up top and is way to loose in the waist. Plus many brands fit differently in different areas.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:01 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl View Post
Andy gets really impatient with me sometimes when I go clothes shopping because he just in and out and I have to make sure of the fit. Other than that he really doesn't mind.

If I just wore t-shirts and jeans all day it would be really easy for me. When we want to look nice we really go out of our way. Gotta admit one thing that looks great one girl doesn't look good on another.

You guys are so easy because you don't have to fit hips waist plus boobs and butt. I have hard time finding dress shirts that fit me just right otherwise I end up with a shirt that pulls up top and is way to loose in the waist. Plus many brands fit differently in different areas.
I don't know, I've been told I have child bearing hips so...

Seems to be a good mix here. I'm sure the guys over at JF (Which most of you are) are going to be all "Are you for real? I would rather be drug naked through a cactus field by wild mustangs. I would rather be set on fire, be buried in an ant hill and covered with honey, roasted alive in one of those big cannable pots, skinned alive by savages, made to listen to screaming children for 12 hrs straight, voted for Obama, beat to death by a wild african tribe. No she goes alone."

But then that's filled with errors so I don't trust that dude's opinion.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:59 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I don't know, I've been told I have child bearing hips so...

Seems to be a good mix here. I'm sure the guys over at JF (Which most of you are) are going to be all "Are you for real? I would rather be drug naked through a cactus field by wild mustangs. I would rather be set on fire, be buried in an ant hill and covered with honey, roasted alive in one of those big cannable pots, skinned alive by savages, made to listen to screaming children for 12 hrs straight, voted for Obama, beat to death by a wild african tribe. No she goes alone."

But then that's filled with errors so I don't trust that dude's opinion.

That's an incredible rant.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-08-2010, 03:06 PM  
Jeep Crazy

Cape Girardeau, Mo., Missouri
Simple,, no.

I don't shop for clothes much unless they are Jeep related. Other than that she usually picks out what she wants me to wear.

I will go other shopping with her; groceries, furniture, home improvement and such.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:49 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
i go all the time why she does most of her shopping on line from home.

If we go to the mall I head to sears, then dicks, then some other stores then when she calls me I go meet her at the door with the car. Not hard you just have to train them right.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:03 PM  

Omaha, ne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Keith and I are settling a debate. Do you go clothes shopping with your wife?
Depends...

Ideally, I'd NEVER go clothes shopping with my wife. But sometimes it's necessary - like when she was dress shopping for our sons' weddings. Or the times when I'm needing to buy a new suit.

Other than that, no way. As a rule, she always buys my clothes, because she always finds things on clearance. And, needless to say, she buys her own clothes.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:41 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Well then, still seems to be a good mix, and good for you guys that just felt like getting involved!
Old 10-11-2010, 10:41 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
That's an incredible rant.
Was it you? It's something Keith sent me.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:48 PM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
Most tims I do go clothes shopping with my wife, I enjoy spending time with her and the turn around on this is that she will come and play in the mountains with me. I see this as a win win situation for me.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!