Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-28-2010, 09:13 PM  

san marcos, texas
Embarrassing Childhood Memories

My mother and her brother and sister were all really big trekkies. One year, when I was in middle school, my mother sewed each of them Star Trek uniforms complete with cardboard communication badge thingies and tasers. They looked just like the real thing. Then we all went to the botanical gardens so they could pretend play star trek and take pictures. They ran around pretending to shoot their lasers and and talking to their cardboard badges. So embarrassing for a teenage girl to see strangers watching the adults in my life make fools of themselves.

I posted this story in the Star Trek thread and I got to thinking it would be great to hear other embarrassing childhood memories. So please do share your shame and embarrassment

Old 11-29-2010, 12:50 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I have plenty of mid 20's drunken embarrassing stories, but nothing stands out from my childhood. It was all pretty embarrassing.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:07 PM  

san marcos, texas
Mid 20's drunken embarrassing memories will do, I guess all the ones from our childhood have been tucked away, never to be remembered, for the shame they caused.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:12 PM  

san marcos, texas
Just pulled this up from the back of my mind...

When I was a teenager and I was home alone I went to do something in the backyard wearing only a t-shirt and panties, and I locked myself out. I had to go to the neighbors house in my undies and sit on their couch until my parents were able to come home a good hour later.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:52 PM  

When I was 18, I started a job at a big grocery company. I needed to use the restroom badly and when I opened the large bathroom door, I saw a huge 8' diameter fountain in the middle of the room, with water flowing down the sides. Since I saw no urinals, I assumed this was their way to allow several men to tinkle at the same time. Well, there I was, relieving myself, when someone walked in and asked why I was peeing in their sink! He then pointed to another door and quickly found it contained a bank of about 30 urinals in that other room.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:00 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by addie View Post
Just pulled this up from the back of my mind...

When I was a teenager and I was home alone I went to do something in the backyard wearing only a t-shirt and panties, and I locked myself out. I had to go to the neighbors house in my undies and sit on their couch until my parents were able to come home a good hour later.
Ouch... lol. Where they cool neighbors at least?

Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
When I was 18, I started a job at a big grocery company. I needed to use the restroom badly and when I opened the large bathroom door, I saw a huge 8' diameter fountain in the middle of the room, with water flowing down the sides. Since I saw no urinals, I assumed this was their way to allow several men to tinkle at the same time. Well, there I was, relieving myself, when someone walked in and asked why I was peeing in their sink! He then pointed to another door and quickly found it contained a bank of about 30 urinals in that other room.
Did they clean the sink? I hope they cleaned the sink.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:25 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post

Did they clean the sink? I hope they cleaned the sink.
Who knows, I left a little red faced quickly out of that fountain room!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:19 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
it hurts too much to dig those up lol
Old 12-02-2010, 01:34 PM  

Come on JC, it's your turn....consider it a free psyche session!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:58 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I got one from middle school.

I had Gym first period, we left for the holidays, I left my gym clothes in my locker, when we got back, they were more than rank, I attempted to change, I couldn't to rank, I sat out and failed gym, again, my Dad was proud.

The rest of the day (We weren't allowed into the locker room outside of our class period) I had to carry these rank clothes in every class and every one knew it was me. It was a awesome smell of anchovies, and locker room, so urine.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads