Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-06-2010, 01:27 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
hah BorisBob, your stupid photos are definitely my favorite! I look forward to them every time you post!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-06-2010, 01:57 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Bob I enjoyed the photos of your bike tour. What made you decide to take a bike tour, and how far did you go?

Old 10-07-2010, 02:38 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Bob I enjoyed the photos of your bike tour. What made you decide to take a bike tour, and how far did you go?

Austin ? last 30 years I do it regularly my country. Each year I do 3000 miles + (in average), each summer I have between 30 and 50 nights in the tent. My tours are between 4 and 30 days. All that saved me these years and keeps me in best physical conditions, I love it. So, I loved to do it together with my son of first, after with my doughtier, she is still coming with me each time she is free.
I tour only in Bulgaria ? here in a small area (BG is smaller than Florida) we do have each kind of terrain ?high mountains (6000 feet), fields, gorges, Danube river, seaside, so no problem in 20 days to change the scenery as you wish. Here there are many photos of some of my last tours:
Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: Bicycling forever :: june 2009
Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: Bicycling forever :: August 2009
Last 10 years me and Maya tour with bicyclists from different countries coming here (from USA too), it helps me to keep her by my side, even we do earn little money doing it - I have given a link in my profile here (many photos I put there). It is a time of joy, touring, we permanently are joking and smiling, because I hate ?to carry the world upon my shoulders? and behave seriously only when it is extremely necessary. We had the great chance to meet many intelligent and wise people and spent exciting time together.
Funny stupid picture thread-picture-019.jpg 

Old 10-07-2010, 09:37 PM  

Easton pa, Pennsylvania
it was bright and sunny 10 minutes before this....my boss thought t was funny. his truck blocked some rain form going in the passenger side =D
Funny stupid picture thread-wet.jpg 

Old 10-08-2010, 12:13 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
haha, don't yhate that? my wife somehow ALWAYS finds a rainstorm when the top/doors are off

Old 10-08-2010, 09:37 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbob View Post
Austin ? last 30 years I do it regularly my country. Each year I do 3000 miles + (in average), each summer I have between 30 and 50 nights in the tent. My tours are between 4 and 30 days. All that saved me these years and keeps me in best physical conditions, I love it. So, I loved to do it together with my son of first, after with my doughtier, she is still coming with me each time she is free.
I tour only in Bulgaria ? here in a small area (BG is smaller than Florida) we do have each kind of terrain ?high mountains (6000 feet), fields, gorges, Danube river, seaside, so no problem in 20 days to change the scenery as you wish. Here there are many photos of some of my last tours:
Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: Bicycling forever :: june 2009
Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: Bicycling forever :: August 2009
Last 10 years me and Maya tour with bicyclists from different countries coming here (from USA too), it helps me to keep her by my side, even we do earn little money doing it - I have given a link in my profile here (many photos I put there). It is a time of joy, touring, we permanently are joking and smiling, because I hate ?to carry the world upon my shoulders? and behave seriously only when it is extremely necessary. We had the great chance to meet many intelligent and wise people and spent exciting time together.
I hope my daughter and I are as close as you are with yours.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:21 PM  

Chicago, llinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylightsrsquare View Post
it was bright and sunny 10 minutes before this....my boss thought t was funny. his truck blocked some rain form going in the passenger side =D
Rofl... And that's why I never take the doors off of my Jeep... You never know...
Old 10-08-2010, 02:24 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfoxdemon View Post
Rofl... And that's why I never take the doors off of my Jeep... You never know...

I've had my current JK for about 6 months, and I think I've had the doors off all but 2 days. I don't know how Jeepers DON'T take the doors off! Now I feel claustrophobic if I put my doors on. I park her in the garage when I'm not driving her, and if she gets a little rained on in the lot at work, eh, she's a Jeep.

Old 10-09-2010, 08:51 AM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
I'm still not sure if it's funny or just disgusting but this is the interior pattern my Jeep came with.. I was actually able to sell the 2 front seats to a guy who planned on using seat covers but I cant seem to give the rear seat away..

Old 10-09-2010, 09:11 AM  

Good God! My grandmother had a moo-moo with that same print!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.