Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 09-20-2010, 02:17 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
of a million

Old 09-20-2010, 02:21 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
sweet baby tears

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 09-20-2010, 02:33 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
i was hoolahooping
Old 09-20-2010, 02:38 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
in my mouth

Old 09-20-2010, 04:34 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
then you gagged
Old 09-20-2010, 04:39 PM  

and spewed a
Old 09-20-2010, 04:44 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
tiny little eyeball

Old 09-20-2010, 04:51 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
o there I was with my hand on my wifes when she told me that she thinks we should go and steal some big heavy bags of fresh hot pie. I have never shaved down there under my chin because I like the way it feels. But that's not what looks good on me and that's probably the best thing! Then one day my dog ate a lot of pie for Antidisestablishmentarianistic reasons. I no longer feel like playingthis game. It was fun while it lasted lasted. But still, I have to pee so I went to my car and opened the concealed trap door, exposing the rancid rotting flesh from the pig I turned into pie. After watching the pig squirm and eat some pie that tasted like crap. But then, they ate more and hurdled out of the exhaust like a bat with out wings on his feet in order to hit the wall that was standing in front of lots of pie that somehow made things smell like cheese and crackers covered with a blanket and carrots that attracted a large and angry gorilla that pooped out its ears and pee'd out it's nose. On top of thatI heard that...he's really into some kinky stuff his name is Keith, the person that started www.cityprofile.om. then suddenly something COOL STORY BRO WHO SAID THAT?!? Johan F. Kennedy steps out from his office and takes his shirt and throws it into the crowd while riding a three legged donkey which is not what he thought a three legged dog would be better for chasing. So he packed up his things and left to go on vacation to a place over the mountain and through the woods to grandmas trailer we go where she made some apple pie which made my mouth water badly. suddenly shaniqua came running and slammed her finger in the fireplace while trying to close the mayonayse jar.

so a dog that wouldnt mind austin, or any other guy hitting on dudes bit off his nosehair, but not to soon we followed suit and left with the hottest girl we ever touched with a flaming stick while dancing around a nude beach then the dog started licking a dead lobster that that it found buried in a pile of rotting infant carcasses and keith’s old forums. ooooh burn so very bright and pinkish blueish green flames flickered from the burning flesh of a million sweet baby tears. i was hoolahooping in my mouth then you gagged and spewed a tiny little eyeball
Old 09-20-2010, 05:05 PM  
You Dirty Rat!

Wilmington, NC
Across the room
Old 09-20-2010, 05:23 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
into a glass

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!