Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 10-28-2010, 12:32 AM  
facepalm
 
jeepcache's Avatar

Minot, ND
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,722 | Kudos: +57
Images: 1
i re-learned this morning that wet deep snow is no bueno for snow wheeling. lets just say i'm lucky i keep a shovel in the jeep
__________________

__________________
"the path of greatest resistance reaps the greatest rewards"
-me
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:21 AM  
Senior Member
 
Jake7's Avatar

Honolulu, Hawaii
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,294 | Kudos: +135
Images: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl View Post
I thought the girl could on form an animal
and the guy something that involved water.

"FORM OF A TIGER"
"FORM OF A ICE BUCKET"

which would you pick?lol


Oh come on, there's so many more cool things water can do than that

Shower water, perhaps?
__________________

__________________
Discover Scentsy at Lucky Lucy Scentsy Products - an independent Scentsy consultant!


https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:52 AM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 654 | Kudos: +38
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
i re-learned this morning that wet deep snow is no bueno for snow wheeling. lets just say i'm lucky i keep a shovel in the jeep
LOL,, Last winter I buried my CJ in a 4' snow drift,,, in my back yard back in Indy... Turns out the Jeep wont go so good when the snow is over the hood and packed up in the skid plate like a glacier.. I then had a near zen like moment,, this is why I have kids. I got to watch them dig it out from the comfort of my own home..


But a shovel or two is on my list of things needed for the Jeep before winter.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:53 AM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyboy2u View Post
They are twins called Jan and Jace, space ghost was always rescuing them from one thing or the other. And the monkey's name was Blip i think.
Good for the monkey, he made friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl View Post
I thought the girl could on form an animal
and the guy something that involved water.

"FORM OF A TIGER"
"FORM OF A ICE BUCKET"

which would you pick?lol
Ice Bucket. Tigers are only good for mauling and being used as a pain remedy in the far east.

I can think of a million reasons to be an ice bucket.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:00 PM  
facepalm
 
jeepcache's Avatar

Minot, ND
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,722 | Kudos: +57
Images: 1
my wife just told me she wants to set my jeep on fire and push it off a cliff, with me in it. i'm not sure how to take that...
__________________
"the path of greatest resistance reaps the greatest rewards"
-me
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:02 PM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 654 | Kudos: +38
Images: 5
So much for family friendly, thanks a lot Mrs. Jeepcache.

ps, why dont we use my Jeep and keep his?
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:28 PM  
Moderated
 
MAMMOTH's Avatar

OMAHA, NEBRASKA
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 295 | Kudos: +14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
my wife just told me she wants to set my jeep on fire and push it off a cliff, with me in it. i'm not sure how to take that...
I'm sensing a little negativity there
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:28 PM  
Ill be back....
 
Hendu3270's Avatar

Pearland, Texas
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 171 | Kudos: +12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
my wife just told me she wants to set my jeep on fire and push it off a cliff, with me in it. i'm not sure how to take that...
funny, my wife tells me to do the same but in her Ford. (I think she wants my Jeep). Lucky for me there are no cliffs here in Southeast Texas
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:54 PM  
Senior Member
 
Jake7's Avatar

Honolulu, Hawaii
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,294 | Kudos: +135
Images: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCJ View Post
LOL,, Last winter I buried my CJ in a 4' snow drift,,, in my back yard back in Indy... Turns out the Jeep wont go so good when the snow is over the hood and packed up in the skid plate like a glacier.. I then had a near zen like moment,, this is why I have kids. I got to watch them dig it out from the comfort of my own home..


But a shovel or two is on my list of things needed for the Jeep before winter.
That makes me miss snow. Right now I'm in Hawaii and before this I was on the California coast in Monterey - altogether, I haven't seen snow in about 3 years. Sucks.
__________________
Discover Scentsy at Lucky Lucy Scentsy Products - an independent Scentsy consultant!


https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:00 PM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
my wife just told me she wants to set my jeep on fire and push it off a cliff, with me in it. i'm not sure how to take that...
It is Thursday. You'd think you would be used to it by now.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.