Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 09-07-2010, 12:40 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
The Horde

I just rented a French Zombie flick. Was it awesome? How do you guys feel about zombie machete dance sequences? If you don't like them stay away from The Horde. Also if you like your plots to make sense, with character development I suggest... anything else. Terrible, and I love zombie flicks.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:52 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Where'd you find said French Zombie flick?

And I mean, I could've told you that just about anything from France is going to disappoint...

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 09-07-2010, 01:36 PM  

Franklin, TN
I'm all for zombie machette dance sequences. Get a few zombies dancin to some vanilla Ice, swingin chainsaws n such, great movie.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:14 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
It was on Demand. For those who don't have it, it's like having a rental box, right in your home! That's how they describe it, every three minutes.

I watched the preview twice, the wife looked at me like "Is this really what the night has turned into". I almost turned it off twice. 98 minutes, ruined by the French.

On a plus note, everyone was well dressed.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:27 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
and hairy?
Old 09-07-2010, 02:32 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
Never heard of it. I did see there is a no Romero zombie flick out. Anyone seen that one?
Old 09-07-2010, 02:51 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
and hairy?
Oddly yes. Immaculate facial hair especially. I was envious, although I have an awesome beard, it's just not the same, they are French.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Never heard of it. I did see there is a new Romero zombie flick out. Anyone seen that one?
My brother did and said it was all Hatfield and McCoys with zombies. So I look forward to seeing it. It was on demand for a long time, I actually set out to watch that yesterday, but then it wasn't there, I went with French Zombie (zombe' I guess?) to get my fix.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!