Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 10-12-2011, 03:25 PM  
Traveler

How are William and Kate Doing?

any updates?

i know Harry is training to fly some kind of airplanes. I guess that is good.

if that is what he wants to do

~~`
how about Kate's hair, has she lost weight, what dress did she wear--and what are the opinions on her taste in clothes?

i need to know these things--just don't have the time to keep myself fully informed

rumors were flying that she was pregnant with twins--not true.

sigh--The UK had a bad summer--all the rioting---guess they have fixed that---somehow.

~~~
now US has the Wall Street protestors. not interested in 'the kids'---lived through the 60's--Viet Nam--protesting went on.

mmmhmmm--just not the kind to do that--i know i could--and perhaps should---just won't do it.

all i will do is address 'issues' personally. straightened out a problem at Target. serious to me--former retail employee--a 'child' did not provide the type of customer service i expect--took some doing but i told the manager.

from the look on her face--that will not happen again.

man--just do one thing when it needs to be done---that is what is really needed.

lol---thousands of people should thank me for improving customer service at my Target. won't happen--don't care. i keep my eye on my community-step up to the plate as needed.

mmmmm

teachers--we never stop pursuing 'The Dream'.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:05 PM  
Traveler

sept 29

Prince William and Kate open Royal Marsden cancer unit - mirror.co.uk

The Duchess wore a simple, pale knee-length dress with elbow length sleeves for the engagement - teamed with the trusty LK Bennett nude Sledge heels and Natalie clutch which were regularly on show during the royal tour of Canada.

Her husband looked smart in a navy suit with a pale blue shirt and burgundy tie. William shrugged off a sleepless night after flying a sailor to see a seriously-ill relative, ferrying the serviceman from a warship off the Isle of Man to Sandhurst in Surrey before arriving back at RAF Valley at around 9am. He had also helped pick up a casualty with serious head injuries in the Lake District during his 24-hour shift.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!