Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-30-2011, 09:36 PM  
Traveler

Just curious what folks collect or hobby!

I collect horse tack, chiefly driving bridles with patent leather blinds. I also collect antique bolts and have a rather extensive collection of hand made bolts from well over 100 years ago. I have a passion for vintage and antique radios and stereo gear, including my favorire radio, a 1931 Philco cathedral and my totally hand built and American made Marantz gear from the 1960s. There are a couple green tractors out in the shop that occupy some of my frre time. Just sort of curious what all you folks are in to! Below, is my first driving bridle, made in England, that I bought for $15 in 1984, and my collection, which is "mental institution" in size, has grown outwards from there!
Just curious what folks collect or hobby!-100_0904.jpg 

Just curious what folks collect or hobby!-100_0905.jpg 

Old 01-30-2011, 09:44 PM  
Traveler

This is a couple borrowed pictures of what my Philco model 70 looks like. I'll put up some photos of my other stuff later.........

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.