Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 06-02-2011, 01:57 PM  
fustrated genius
 
HiHood's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,054 | Kudos: +100
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
Cool..........where at?

Locally, these are cheap and handy We pack in everything, bedding, plates, pots, pans,etc., etc. Get to take the dog too
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:51 PM  
mohel
 
blucher's Avatar

Keizer, OR
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,383 | Kudos: +123
Images: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
I loved how donald trump tore big oil apart yesterday....its good to hear someone so famous speak out on the issue.
Kinda missed yesterday, got a link?

Firing people does suck but not firing dead wood is worse.
__________________

__________________
I'll believe corporations are persons when Texas executes one.: LBJ's Ghost
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:42 PM  
Senior Member

Kent, Ohio
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,237 | Kudos: +67
Yes, I know the people on your computer screen are fornicating. No, the fornicators didn't hack your computer. No, you *don't* need to click on every attachment someone sends you in an e-mail, Grandma. You don't even know anyone named "Throbbing McStudly" - you don't need to open the files he sent you. No, grandma, you don't have erectile dysfunction, you don't need V!@g4ra, even if it's free.

(I swear, I'm gonna give the woman an etch-a-sketch)
__________________
We work together every damn day. --Jon Stewart
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:48 PM  
Senior Member
 
BCboy's Avatar

Shuswap, BC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 825 | Kudos: +30
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
Locally, these are cheap and handy We pack in everything, bedding, plates, pots, pans,etc., etc. Get to take the dog too
Thats awesome.

I like these places, they have great cabins in a nice area.

Lac Des Roches

Eagle Island Resort > Home

Knouff Lake Resort - Home

Shuswap Lake Motel & Resort
__________________
We do NOT need to raise taxes on the people. The government needs to spend less is the answer.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:01 PM  
Senior Member
 
BCboy's Avatar

Shuswap, BC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 825 | Kudos: +30
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
Kinda missed yesterday, got a link?

Firing people does suck but not firing dead wood is worse.
I heard a few clips of it on CBC radio, but think they were from the show Piers Morgan, hope that helps.
__________________
We do NOT need to raise taxes on the people. The government needs to spend less is the answer.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:03 PM  
Senior Member
 
BCboy's Avatar

Shuswap, BC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 825 | Kudos: +30
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalarrival View Post
Yes, I know the people on your computer screen are fornicating. No, the fornicators didn't hack your computer. No, you *don't* need to click on every attachment someone sends you in an e-mail, Grandma. You don't even know anyone named "Throbbing McStudly" - you don't need to open the files he sent you. No, grandma, you don't have erectile dysfunction, you don't need V!@g4ra, even if it's free.

(I swear, I'm gonna give the woman an etch-a-sketch)
Okay, but if I send 18,000 dollars to prince gibberish of africa, to help him get out the 190 million he has there, will he really give me half?
__________________
We do NOT need to raise taxes on the people. The government needs to spend less is the answer.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:54 PM  
Senior Member
 
havasu's Avatar

California
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,747 | Kudos: +238
Images: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
Okay, but if I send 18,000 dollars to prince gibberish of africa, to help him get out the 190 million he has there, will he really give me half?
Too late! I already sent my money in, and will be the first gazillionaire, according to the guy who speaks very broken English!

Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:03 PM  
fustrated genius
 
HiHood's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,054 | Kudos: +100
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Too late! I already sent my money in, and will be the first gazillionaire, according to the guy who speaks very broken English!


Hey Havasu, you weren't in LHC today were you? I rode in there earlier today, in case you saw me, I was the guy in the white truck picking his nose.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:23 PM  
Senior Member
 
havasu's Avatar

California
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,747 | Kudos: +238
Images: 17
You know, I did see you. I told my son, as I pointed at you, that if he grows up with a schnoz like yours, to immediately get a nose job!

Actually, did alot of work on the boat yesterday, so today we took a high speed run past Havasu Palms, then went inside the channel where we embibed with a few cold libations, listened to music, and commenced to get a sunburn!
Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:55 PM  
Senior Member
 
BCboy's Avatar

Shuswap, BC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 825 | Kudos: +30
Got tired of hair tonight, so shaved it all off.
Shaved off my mustache, beard, and my head is bald to.
My wife was unsure what to say, my daughter freaked out, son thought it was cool.
__________________

__________________
We do NOT need to raise taxes on the people. The government needs to spend less is the answer.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.