Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 05-30-2011, 08:06 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
Wind schwind!

The rain has finally stopped so I ripped off the hardtop and slapped on the ratty old canvas until hopefully October.

So sweet to drive without doors again
__________________

__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:17 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
I can't imagine living without water
Here's some reposts from down the road from our camp.


__________________

__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:30 PM  
fustrated genius
 
HiHood's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,054 | Kudos: +100
ha ha THAT's CRAZY!!! more dangerous stuff here to kayak through. Lake Havasu doesn't have white water like that but it's got more dangerous obsticles to get through like drunken idiots in high powered speed boats popping along at full throttle.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:34 PM  
fustrated genius
 
HiHood's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,054 | Kudos: +100
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Wind schwind!

The rain has finally stopped so I ripped off the hardtop and slapped on the ratty old canvas until hopefully October.

So sweet to drive without doors again
I ran with a umbrella top and no doors in an old YJ I had. I would buy TWO large bottles of water, one to drink and the other to poor on my head. My Willys is gonna be a fall/winter/ spring jeep.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:47 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
Yah, up here I run no doors or windows all summer but usually keep the top up. The shade is nice
__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:04 PM  
mohel
 
blucher's Avatar

Keizer, OR
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,383 | Kudos: +123
Images: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
ha ha THAT's CRAZY!!! more dangerous stuff here to kayak through. Lake Havasu doesn't have white water like that but it's got more dangerous obsticles to get through like drunken idiots in high powered speed boats popping along at full throttle.

We have idiots in fast boats too. In fact they built a reservoir in Western PA that became the Lake Havasu of PA. I've never seen it nor wish to. Instead I camped @ Blue Knob State Park, a park on the way to Lake Havasu East that no one visits anymore. It was just me, a red fox and a dumpster hating bear. I loved it.
__________________
I'll believe corporations are persons when Texas executes one.: LBJ's Ghost
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:19 PM  
What page are you on?
 
Britney's Avatar

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 687 | Kudos: +34
Images: 1
im pissed facebook deleted my fake account.

the audacity of some sites... pfft. lol


everyone have a good weekend?
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:39 PM  
Senior Member
 
BCboy's Avatar

Shuswap, BC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 825 | Kudos: +30
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
Now THAT's what I'm talking about, I never seen an eagle wild, only in captivity.
I guess I take it for granted and shouldn't.
I get to see a lot of eagles, on a regular basis.
They are plentiful here, and most areas around me.
I can go to the lake, and sit on the dock looking out, and spot 20 or more at once.
__________________
We do NOT need to raise taxes on the people. The government needs to spend less is the answer.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:02 PM  
Senior Member
 
BCboy's Avatar

Shuswap, BC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 825 | Kudos: +30
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Yah, up here I run no doors or windows all summer but usually keep the top up. The shade is nice
I envy you.
Remove the dorrs here in BC & every cop that sees you will stop and ticket you.
__________________
We do NOT need to raise taxes on the people. The government needs to spend less is the answer.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:41 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
I guess I take it for granted and shouldn't.
I get to see a lot of eagles, on a regular basis.
They are plentiful here, and most areas around me.
I can go to the lake, and sit on the dock looking out, and spot 20 or more at once.
We don't see too many eagles here, but there's Red Tailed Hawks in abundance.
__________________

__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.