Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-30-2010, 02:58 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Vagrants usually do smell a little off.
My problem is deciding who is a good vagrant that deserves a loony and who is a scammer wanna be vagrant.

Old 12-30-2010, 03:54 PM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
You bums take your smiles back to NC!

Old 12-31-2010, 07:20 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Vagrants usually do smell a little off.
My problem is deciding who is a good vagrant that deserves a loony and who is a scammer wanna be vagrant.
My wife told me the other night I smelled like A1. She said that was bad. I don't see how.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:45 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
You'r supposed to put the AI on a steak, not what you did
Old 01-02-2011, 02:19 PM  
Will Travel By Jeep

Indianapolis, IN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
So I am currently sitting at the airport waiting for my wife. A group of early twenties women just walked in looking like they just rolled out of bed. I understand if you run to the gas station real quick or the drive thru but if you are going out in public GET DRESSED. Huge pet peeve of mine. Literally in pajamas and slippers. At the airport. WTF
Reminds me that I hate to fly. Like the lady that has to talk loud on her cell phone while she's sitting in the middle of everyone while waiting to board. Or a woman that had her headphones cranked while they were not even over ears? Just give me the keys and I'll drive...
Old 01-02-2011, 02:28 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
A lot of people up here either drive or fly between Montreal, Ottawa, and Toronto.
Personally I'm a big fan of Via Rail. Nice big seats, friendly service, wifi, and no traffic or line ups.
Show up 5 minutes before the train pulls in, hop on, and when you get there hop off and catch a cab to your final destination.
It's sweet .
Old 01-02-2011, 05:52 PM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl View Post
Ohh yess. Dressed like bums going out on a snack run, hehe.

Do you ever see make up rings on the microscopes? That annoys the hell out of me.
I HATE that. I always want to find the person and hand them a make-up removing towelette. It is just disgusting, and when it gets on the lens it makes it that much worse. But they are also the ones who usually fail so what do we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl View Post
Then I did a good job keeping the guys away when I was trying to learn in class . I will still wear my pj pants (they are poke a dots) to morning classes regardless.

But yeah, I always put on best when I am at work.
I am proud of the pj pant design!
Old 01-03-2011, 09:44 AM  

Loveland, Colorado
I Agree

It is absolutely unbelievable how many people are caught in public in their PJs these days, seriously! I may throw on a hat to cover messy hair on a weekend morning to run to the store, but I can't even begin to imagine hopping straight out of bed and pulling on my pajama pants to head out in public. Guys in particular should just not wear sweat pants of any sort in public. Girls, just a quick note to you, going out as described above immediately lets everyone know that you are "cheesy" and haven't showered, it isn't sexy or cute.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:01 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaylor View Post
It is absolutely unbelievable how many people are caught in public in their PJs these days, seriously! I may throw on a hat to cover messy hair on a weekend morning to run to the store, but I can't even begin to imagine hopping straight out of bed and pulling on my pajama pants to head out in public. Guys in particular should just not wear sweat pants of any sort in public. Girls, just a quick note to you, going out as described above immediately lets everyone know that you are "cheesy" and haven't showered, it isn't sexy or cute.
I can wake up and go, but my look is tailored for functionality.
Old 01-03-2011, 03:11 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I once went to the corner store in a towel and work boots.
Does that count?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads