Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-13-2011, 11:09 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney View Post
I am not in PETA. I am not vegan. I am not even an activist. But this video is... AWFUL! No one should be allowed to do this to animals- food or not. I had to excuse myself from my workload for a minute to gather myself. Yikes, guys. I am appalled there are people out there who do this to any creature.

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED! NO KIDS!

Calf Farm Cruelty Exposed - Mercy For Animals
I couldn't watch the whole video...made me feel like crying. I wanted to find a way to take out the people those feet in the video belonged to...and I'm by no means a violent person. Those poor babies....I LOVE animals...

Old 07-13-2011, 12:08 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dceeeee View Post
I couldn't watch the whole video...made me feel like crying. I wanted to find a way to take out the people those feet in the video belonged to...and I'm by no means a violent person. Those poor babies....I LOVE animals...
I am the same way. I can't tell you how many turtles I have helped cross the road, how many kittens I have nursed back to health and found homes for, how many dogs I have scooped off the HIGHWAY to find another home... it is sad really. I can't believe the things some people do to animals.

I am not typically a violent person, but I have a hard time watching people treat their animals like crap. The commercials with the starving kids that have flies all over them, you can count their ribs, and they drink from muddy puddles dont bother me NEARLY as much as the ones with the animals that have been beaten, burned, left for dead, etc. Maybe its because I am not a people person...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads