Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 03-30-2012, 07:43 PM  
Junior Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11 | Kudos: +12
I don't believe in UFO's, nor do I believe there is a coverup. I do believe that the US military has "UFO" devices and they are covering those up, but their not be flown by little green men, in fact some are flown by humans, some are remotely piloted, and others are nothing but a laser projected 3D image. I also believe that people see objects in the sky and cannot perceive what those objects are, so their mind goes into hyperdrive and they imagine their UFO's. People have weird minds and some are stranger then others; there was an article years ago in the now defunct Omni Magazine that devoted two whole pages about a man who lived in Mexico City who was aducted and went through all sorts of testing, described the ship and aliens. Then the very last paragraph the Omni writer wrote in effect: "Editor's note: On such a such a date (can't remember the date) over the sky's of Mexico City, a meteor streaked across the sky, some people freaked out, one more then the rest." That pretty much sums up people's reaction to things they can't logically reason with. Having said that, without going into detail, you need to reread my second sentence. The second sentence is based on certain obtained knowledge.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:07 AM  
Senior Member
 
Jake7's Avatar

Honolulu, Hawaii
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,294 | Kudos: +135
Images: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekmeyata
Having said that, without going into detail, you need to reread my second sentence. The second sentence is based on certain obtained knowledge.
Surely you're not referring to classified information on a public forum. Not only would that be downright stupid, but also highly illegal. That is purely your own speculation - nothing more. I'm sure that's what you meant.
__________________

__________________
Discover Scentsy at Lucky Lucy Scentsy Products - an independent Scentsy consultant!


https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:54 PM  
Junior Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11 | Kudos: +12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Surely you're not referring to classified information on a public forum. Not only would that be downright stupid, but also highly illegal. That is purely your own speculation - nothing more. I'm sure that's what you meant.
Actually it's not speculation. The information while I do have deeper knowledge of such that is indeed classified, but as far as I went with it is available on the internet if one probed long and hard enough and you would glean more information then I told you. I know how far I can take this stuff legally. One of the things I mentioned, the laser projection system was on the Discovery Channel in a very limited way about 2 years ago, so while I may have more info concerning it, I could legally mentioned it because it was on a very public forum in a bit more graphic detail then even I mentioned. If you want I can "legally" tell you the Discovery Channel program in summary.

The military won't talk about a lot things yet snips and tidbits do leak out and get into the press like the Aurora project that the military declines to discuss and claims no such bird exist, and people like you don't believe such an aircraft exists. SR71 Blackbird project was the same way for years, and a lot normal people, like yourself, dismissed such an aircraft existed for years...but they did, and few normal people knew they did. And that technology is old technology. The SR71 was first flown reportedly in 1964 (though there was evidence that it flew missions before then) do you seriously believe that technology improvements in aircraft, lasers, etc just simply stopped for the last 50 years?
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:32 AM  
Senior Member
 
havasu's Avatar

California
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,747 | Kudos: +238
Images: 17
Rekmeyata,

I would like to find out more regarding your sources.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:59 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
Me too, but I bet the intergalactic crowd would consider all that technology laughably outdated
__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:03 AM  
Junior Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11 | Kudos: +12
I'm only going to give you half of the technology concerning UFO's as I discussed earlier because RiponredTJ seems to think this all a joke. If you want to know the other half to it, then do your own research, it is available on the internet in bits and pieces of what is known.

The half I will discuss will only be what is currently publically known about, anything beyond that I cannot discuss...obviously.

First do some research on what is known as Blue Beam Technology. Blue Beam Technology, due to it's speculation as to what it's use is for, will bring up web sites with all sorts of weird conspiracy theories as to what the US government would use it for, ignore that crap and read about the technology.

This is the same technology that I mentioned earlier that was used in a Discovery Channel program that a British phycsicist stumbled upon while investigating a report of a UFO that was video taped in Mexico City. The physicist was able to get the original copy of the tape and had a video expert exam the film. On first look both thought they were watching the first real evidence of a UFO captured in broad daylight in close up detail flying through Mex City. The video expert then wanted to see what kind of propulsion system the thing used so had the tape broken down into light wave lengths, it was then they were surprise to see three beams being projected on top of a building rooftop in Mex city that made up the image of the "UFO". The physicist then went to the building only to discover that it was a US federal building, and was refused entrance into the building.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:37 PM  
MRB
Senior Member
 
MRB's Avatar

Sacramento, California
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 389 | Kudos: +56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekmeyata View Post
I'm only going to give you half of the technology concerning UFO's as I discussed earlier because RiponredTJ seems to think this all a joke. If you want to know the other half to it, then do your own research, it is available on the internet in bits and pieces of what is known.

The half I will discuss will only be what is currently publically known about, anything beyond that I cannot discuss...obviously.

First do some research on what is known as Blue Beam Technology. Blue Beam Technology, due to it's speculation as to what it's use is for, will bring up web sites with all sorts of weird conspiracy theories as to what the US government would use it for, ignore that crap and read about the technology.

This is the same technology that I mentioned earlier that was used in a Discovery Channel program that a British phycsicist stumbled upon while investigating a report of a UFO that was video taped in Mexico City. The physicist was able to get the original copy of the tape and had a video expert exam the film. On first look both thought they were watching the first real evidence of a UFO captured in broad daylight in close up detail flying through Mex City. The video expert then wanted to see what kind of propulsion system the thing used so had the tape broken down into light wave lengths, it was then they were surprise to see three beams being projected on top of a building rooftop in Mex city that made up the image of the "UFO". The physicist then went to the building only to discover that it was a US federal building, and was refused entrance into the building.
I've read a few articles about Project Blue Beam and boy oh boy it's just another a Henny Penny the sky is falling, tin foil hat conspiricy theory, crock of shat. Where do these people come up with these stories?
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:18 PM  
Junior Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11 | Kudos: +12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRB View Post
I've read a few articles about Project Blue Beam and boy oh boy it's just another a Henny Penny the sky is falling, tin foil hat conspiricy theory, crock of shat. Where do these people come up with these stories?
So now what? I say it's not a crock and shat and you say it is, so we go around and around to nauseam sits in...as far as I'm concerned it already has. And I even told you all to forget about the conspiracy crap because the conspiracy theories on why it exists is pure crap, but the science behind it is not. And if the government wants to keep this thing under wraps what better way then to make it appear as this big conspiracy BS to make the program sound bogus and only fools would believe it. In my opinion only fools would believe in UFO's yet there's a bunch of people out there who do, and the government is trying to cover it up...another conspiracy that a lot of you out there fall for...look who's talking about the sky is falling.

Comments such as yours is another reason I won't go into details about "UFO" (notice the quotes?) technology that the US government possess, and the technology did not come from little green men, or backward engineered UFO that crashed BS either.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:39 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
I don't think it's a joke at all and I have no doubt that various governments are developing technologies that could easily be mistaken as UFO's.

What I was saying is that for me, UFO's imply extraterrestrial technology.

Buck Rogers told me so.
__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:01 PM  
Junior Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11 | Kudos: +12
I find it fascinating how people can believe that UFO's have crashed here on Earth like supposedly what happened at Roswell New Mexico in 1947. Yet no one ever considers the logic behind such nonsense. Are we saying that highly advance little green men were able to traverse billions of miles, or even light years of space without any technological problems only to crash here on Earth? Absurd.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.