Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-16-2012, 07:09 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Yes, but who said they crashed

Old 06-04-2012, 07:21 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Alien Spaceship Identified

http://www.alienspaceshipidentified.com/

This shows where to find this statement in the article.....scroll to the photo and read...and, peruse the whole site, expecially the writings in the small banner at the bottom........
Quote:

I with my family witnessed one of the closes alien space ship sightings in history. So close I know it was an alien space craft. I reported it at U.F.O center.com under the title SPACESHIPIDENTIFIED.I know not to call them UFOs because I identified it as a highly advanced alien space ship not from this planet. The glowing ship sat 6 inches from my roof for longer than 10 minutes, and was 40-50yards in length. So I got a very great view. That was in 1994.I have had a long time to study the truth. Some things you read on this site may surprise you. Im one of those people that won't say a thing unless I'm sure. The things I bring up have been thought through at least hundreds of times over the last 15 years. It has been hard with all the bull crap governments lies, beliefs, religions and just insanity to get through. Here it is the truth everyone has been waiting for. The truth that has kept me awake every night thinking about it for 15 long years.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:59 AM  
Supporting Member

If You Dont Believe in UFOs? Watch This! - Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011

Ufo's and Aliens Contact 2012 (Full Documentary)

Old 06-04-2012, 10:37 AM  
Supporting Member

UFO CONTACT IN 2012

UFO Disclosure: It`s Already Happening!

Michio Kaku warning for 2012-2013

Old 06-04-2012, 10:41 AM  
Supporting Member

UFOTV Presents: Out of the Blue - Full HD UFO Movie

Uploaded by UFOTVstudios on Nov 9, 2011
Quote:
Narrated by Peter Coyote, OUT OF THE BLUE is widely considered one of the best documentary films ever made about UFOs and was directed by celebrated filmmaker James Fox. The films producers traveled around the world to investigate some of the most famous UFO events on record. Through exclusive interviews with high-ranking military and government personnel, this award-winning film supports the theory that some UFOs are of extraterrestrial origin.

This film features Governor Fife Symington, Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Russian General Leonid Aleviev, President Jimmy Carter, Cosmonaut Major General Pavel Popovich, UK Admiral Lord Hill Norton, Physics Professor Dr. Brian Greene, President Gerald Ford, Astronaut Colonel Gordon Cooper. White House Chief of Staff John Podesta, and many more. Presents an International Scope, Quality Testimony, and Scientific Perspectives. OUT OF THE BLUE provides a Definitive Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon.

"The weirdest thing about the documentary OUT OF THE BLUE is how weird it isn't." - TV Guide

"...methodically lays out out an argument that something is out there." - Associated Press

"OUT OF THE BLUE emerges as one of the very best films ever produces on this, one of the most interesting in the history of science." - Skeptic Magazine

COMING TO DVD from UFOTV - Out of the Blue: The Definitive Investigation on the UFO Phenomenon - LOADED with Bonus Features and Interviews - Cat# U81112, Go to http://www.UFOTV.com

?UFOTV, all rights reserved,

Old 06-05-2012, 02:48 AM  

you can believe all you want, but it's all BS that they come from outer space, and all the films you can show are still that...BS speculation, not that the photos aren't showing something, it's the speculation of what their showing that is the BS.

I didn't have time to watch all your nonsense, but the first two clips of the first video, the first one is a prank, the other is a rocket in the separation stage after launch which I've seen plenty, then add wishful thinking and you have a silly news report for the yuk yuks to believe.

I'm not saying there are no other living creatures on other planets, that would be impossible to prove one way or the other other then to state the odds of such an occurrence, what I am saying is that they haven't been coming here to visit.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:23 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
UFO's are real. I have seen some.

I seen a silver object that was shaped like a frisbe It made it from as far south as I could see to over my area in under a few seconds it stopped it faster than any human could stand some lights came on and scanned the ground then it shot straight up in the sky faster than any man made plane or car could ever go.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:33 PM  

By the way, you guys are having a lucky day. I now can tell you that on the Science network there was a program that aired tonight called Nazi UFO Conspiracy. Watch this program. It will answer many of the questions I cannot legally answer or go further into detail.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:19 AM  
Supporting Member

Nazi UFO Conspiracy

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads