Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 10-20-2011, 09:04 AM  
Senior Member
 
BCboy's Avatar

Shuswap, BC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 825 | Kudos: +30
Yes, thanks Ripon, its my mall crawler jeep as I call it. I bought it just like that, including the pimp daddy rims about 8 days ago. Had it possibly 3hours when I took that pic, of it in its elelment, out shopping lol.
__________________

__________________
We do NOT need to raise taxes on the people. The government needs to spend less is the answer.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:46 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
Congrats!
Now you need to take it on some nice trails.
I know you have plenty of those in your neck of the woods.
__________________

__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 01:52 PM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
Yes, thanks Ripon, its my mall crawler jeep as I call it. I bought it just like that, including the pimp daddy rims about 8 days ago. Had it possibly 3hours when I took that pic, of it in its elelment, out shopping lol.
I had a grocery getter myself, I could get like 30 bags in the back of thew XJ no problem.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:03 PM  
Senior Member
 
BCboy's Avatar

Shuswap, BC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 825 | Kudos: +30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I had a grocery getter myself, I could get like 30 bags in the back of thew XJ no problem.
The woman who I bought it from I think got it as a mid life crisis jeep.
She drove it about 4 months each summer for the hot weather only.
Its got hard and soft tops, just 14,000kms never been put in 4wheeldrive. She was a single lady, kids grown and gone, no man in her life, and admits it was a midlife crisis vehicle.
She has since bought a lexus lol
__________________
We do NOT need to raise taxes on the people. The government needs to spend less is the answer.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:43 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
If the price was right, it sounds like you got a bargain.
Slap the soft top on there and enjoy it!
__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 06:29 AM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
The woman who I bought it from I think got it as a mid life crisis jeep.
She drove it about 4 months each summer for the hot weather only.
Its got hard and soft tops, just 14,000kms never been put in 4wheeldrive. She was a single lady, kids grown and gone, no man in her life, and admits it was a midlife crisis vehicle.
She has since bought a lexus lol
Dang. I bet you got it at a great price too?
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:17 PM  
Senior Member
 
BCboy's Avatar

Shuswap, BC
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 825 | Kudos: +30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Dang. I bet you got it at a great price too?
Yes, it was cheap
__________________
We do NOT need to raise taxes on the people. The government needs to spend less is the answer.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:37 PM  
Senior Member
 
jomps's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 143 | Kudos: +15
acting stoopid
Post a Picture of Yourself-forumrunner_20111023_003702.jpg 

Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:00 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
Kudos for having the balls to post that picture of your ugly mug!
__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:29 PM  
Senior Member
 
Carpshooter's Avatar

Manning, Iowa
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 101 | Kudos: +16
A little known fact !

Here's one of some guy that belongs on this thread !
Post a Picture of Yourself-2011-09-10%252019_51_07.jpg 

__________________

__________________
There's some of us here , doing the dirty work for the rest , one carp at a time !
Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.