Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2010, 09:29 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbob View Post
... confused one ...
It's a joke. He finds your image to be shocking, and he can't un see it, he must therefore wash his eyes. Not literally, that would hurt, but figuratively.

One of the ways our culture differs. You wear speedos, they are mobile, look comfortable, and allow you to be next to nude in public. We wear oppressive shorts, essentially swimming pants (men only), to hide our shame. Dang our Puritan heritage.

Ladies on the other hand can wear whatever (Double standard, but we seem to enjoy it).

Havasu, need some eye bleach?

Old 11-17-2010, 09:43 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria

Ah yes … now I understand much better … I remember summer 2000 a couple from Florida bicycled with me …. They were terrified to see we are walking along beaches almost naked … especially girls and women …we do not pay any attention on it … I can not appreciate if it is nice or not …
Well … because often I am out of subjects … would be nice if I begin a thread … ? ... “Virtual pub” for example … I am not sure enough …

Havasy keeps silence ...

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 11-17-2010, 10:22 AM  

Borisbob, I had no bleach, so instead I used some pool acid and now everything is OK!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:40 PM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Borisbob, I had no bleach, so instead I used some pool acid and now everything is OK!
Hey bro...I still have some of that potent chlorine...lol
Old 11-17-2010, 06:31 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:

Ah yes ? now I understand much better ? I remember summer 2000 a couple from Florida bicycled with me ?. They were terrified to see we are walking along beaches almost naked ? especially girls and women ?we do not pay any attention on it ? I can not appreciate if it is nice or not ?
Well ? because often I am out of subjects ? would be nice if I begin a thread ? ? ... ?Virtual pub? for example ? I am not sure enough ?

Havasy keeps silence...
Boris, OMG means Oh my God. It can be nice or bad, depending on the context. I'm pretty sure Saradactyl meant it in a nice way.

If I was you, I would just go ahead and start that thread.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:25 PM  

It's all good Boris....As they say, "If you got it, flaunt it!" My eyes are all better now.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:45 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria

BOYS BOYS BOYS !!! …. I know all that are jokes, in fact I love jokes so much … in my real life all serious and quick task already are over so I am serious only in ultimate cases, when circumstances impose it … unluckily my English does not permit me to joke here, but it is interesting for me to look how are you doing it.
Meanwhile, more than 15 years I am in contact with many people from USA … as a rule all they behaved very friendly …
What about a new thread …. “Virtual pub” … what about its name …. “With a little help from my friends” ? … There was a nice Beatles song in the middle of ’60 …. Any suggestions? ...

Old 11-18-2010, 10:21 AM  

georgetown, colorado
i was going to post until i saw borisbobs last photo
Old 11-18-2010, 11:48 AM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Quote:

BOYS BOYS BOYS !!! ?. I know all that are jokes, in fact I love joke so much ? in my real life all serious and quick task already are over so I am serious only in ultimate cases, when circumstances impose it ? unluckily my English does not permit me to joke here, but it is interesting for me to look how are you doing it.
Meanwhile, more than 15 years I am in contact with many people from USA ? as a rule all they behaved very friendly ?
What about a new thread ?. ?Virtual pub? ? what about its name ?. ?With a little help from my friends? ? ? There was a nice Beatles song in the middle of ?60 ?. Any suggestions? ...
Excellent idea...I like the name too ^^^
Old 11-18-2010, 11:58 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Well Joel ... Monady in the evening I will do it ... maybe there will be more opinions about it here ... now I head to my weekend ...
Happy weekend boys and a tail wind for you ...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!