Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-05-2011, 05:04 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
It can be comical, it can also be very scary for those who don't know what's going on. Screaming for instance is never well received.

Been there...

High potassium foods, they help in lucidity and realism. Bananas in particular seem to work well.

Yeah, I was referring to you confess your love and talking in your sleep to be comical. The screaming part is scary to everyone around it. I was working a convention and I shared the suite with other people. There were 5 of us in one room. I screamed once and it shared the devil out of everyone in the room.

I like mayo and banana sammiches

Old 10-12-2011, 09:12 PM  
Traveler

what can be said about dreaming you are in rooms that fill with water or snow.

i am not drowning--sort of standing in the room watching it--i can't understand why the room is full of water or snow.

dreams of being lost--can't find my group---just somehow get separated --sometimes i have gone to look at something that interested me--and then I just can't find the others

i have dreamed of every place i have lived--confusing dreams--empty rooms--and the neighborhood is not quite the same as it was in real life.

i understand those dreams---i moved around a lot--always packing and leaving --usually unexpectedly.

i had a lot of roommates as a single--20's, 30's. 'Friends', 'How I Met Your Mother', Seinfeld--that sort of life.

i dream of going back to the schools I attended---wierd--so wierd-- i am the age i am in real life and I attend these schools.???

lately i dream that i am sort of like Rachel Ray---in charge of events---fun events--i am great at this job and well liked--lol
retail--i worked in retail--enjoyed it more than teaching--I am sometimes running some sort of store.

i had a wierd dream yesterday--cannot remember it--sort of disturbing whatever it was.

it is clear to me that my subconscious stays pretty busy---wants to tell me something.

wants to heal some painful memories--i know it does.

i wish it would just finish its work. tell me what i need to do.

Old 10-13-2011, 12:56 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl View Post
Yeah, I was referring to you confess your love and talking in your sleep to be comical. The screaming part is scary to everyone around it. I was working a convention and I shared the suite with other people. There were 5 of us in one room. I screamed once and it shared the devil out of everyone in the room.

I like mayo and banana sammiches
I'll tell people it's going to happen if I have that sort of sleeping situation.

I also have to tell them to ignore me, my vocalization more often than not is violent, real violent, lots of curse words, lots of angry speech.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads