Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 11-14-2010, 03:58 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
Helicase; As much as I wish to have any kind of defense spray we are not allowed to carry it. After reading what everyone has said I would say I am going to carry my knife and mace anyways. But I believe I can find someone to walk with s well .

Brian & Andy; I beginning to think that way. I would rather be charged with carrying a weapon for my protection than being dead in the ground/raped. I like hell would I let anyone drive away with my Jeep. lol.

Neophyte; I am transfering to UNCC very soon as well in the fall. Can't wait. I am glad I am not the only one thinking of carrying at that school for protection. I have a friend in student gov't I am talking to about the issues at CPCC. What kind of groups are involved with? Maybe we can find an answer soon

JFranko & Motocharged; I plan on it. While I will carry something, I'd rather not have to be in the situation in the first place. Power in numbers! I havn't started the class yet, won't start til January.

I just think our campus should be allowed to with all the traffic that goes through campus.

Thanks for you input guys!

Old 11-15-2010, 05:23 AM  

Charlotte, North Carolina
history

Ma'am; my history; Christian outreach programs; Boys and Girls clubs, Good Sheppard; sports, including baseball softball, neighborhood stuff

Open Sentence; with your group works, use our system. Forward your thoughts and concerns to our elected officials. My nature is to ''grumble'' with stupids; dirrectly. Approach your elected officials; approach with facts; and keep approaching, keep elected officials informed.

I encourage each, take the NC Conceal Carry Class; and learn the law/laws; it doesn't matter whether you will or will not carry concealed, knowledge is power

we are now; maybe empowered some. We are working toward a 'Castle Law'

Castle Law; each need to read the words, it will empower

Castle doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hesitate giving my out-take; each of us read differently;

"We have never seen anything like this.? Mark 2:12
Old 11-18-2010, 02:34 PM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahdactyl View Post
Helicase; As much as I wish to have any kind of defense spray we are not allowed to carry it. After reading what everyone has said I would say I am going to carry my knife and mace anyways. But I believe I can find someone to walk with s well .

Brian & Andy; I beginning to think that way. I would rather be charged with carrying a weapon for my protection than being dead in the ground/raped. I like hell would I let anyone drive away with my Jeep. lol.
I have never really looked into the policy on my campus frankly for those reasons. I am almost positive it is against their codes for half the things I carry or have in the jeep. The fact is, I would rather feel safe and secure. It is easy to hide my keys in my bag or brush it off as forgetting to take it off my keychain before I came to campus. They can write me up or whatever, but if something happens and they aren't there. What can they say then?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!