Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 09-21-2011, 12:06 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
I am surprised the cops worry about this little stuff, and waste time on it, go stop an armed robber, car thief, bike thief, someone B&E'ing a home, people in a meth or crack lab, the jerk selling cocaine and worse to teenagers, drunk drivers, the old people driving that never look just pull into traffic & hope everyone else is so talented as to avoid the crash, etc.

I can go for a 1 hour drive / motorcycle ride and see between 5 and 200 people that need to be stopped by police, depends on the day and area.
Yet I never see cops getting them.
Nope, just the person selling a measly skull for 300 bucks, or the Dad going to work doing 8 kms/hr (5 MPH ) over the limit getting a ticket.

The cops at least near me are so pathetic and useless, its a good thing for them its aGov. job as 90% would be fired within a week here in the private sector.

Rant over......................Have a GREAT DAY everyone !
Whoa whoa whoa, I never been to canada and why look, can't afford new bi-focals anyway so I can't see.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!