Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-29-2010, 02:27 AM  

Sacramento, California
Oh, all right. Mea Culpa.

Old 09-29-2010, 06:45 AM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorfell View Post
Well of course not. I had to think long and hard about a publisher that DIDN'T exist, no easy task, I assure you.

To the members and Mod of this forum, the majority of us are here at the request of the Administrator. We were attempting to help give the place a little boost.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the brace of new members at large, most of whom came from this thread.

We are members of Firearmstalk Forums, and invite those interested in guns and humor to visit us, even sign up.

If we confused anyone with a good natured attempt at providing a boost in traffic, we apologize.

I'd also like to thank whomever it was that had boosted my kudo count within 3 posts. Apparently, some of you got the joke.

When I do write "Crimson Mongoose", PM me, and I'll autograph a copy for you.

Ta,

BB
Anyone that thought you were for real is messed up in the head. But on a side note, there are real people out there that try to impersonate real solders. That I can't stand. But yea, this story was just too much.

Old 09-29-2010, 07:16 AM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
this thread is neat!

on the topic of the boating accident, which for the sake of conversation i will consider true; what the hell were you doing with a bunch of guns in Nicaragua
Old 09-29-2010, 07:29 AM  
Traveler

Fredericksburg, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
this thread is neat!

on the topic of the boating accident, which for the sake of conversation i will consider true; what the hell were you doing with a bunch of guns in Nicaragua
That is eyes only top secrete and it is forbidden by both governments to be talked about.

**Waving hand at monitor** Move along this is not the thread you are looking for.....
Old 09-29-2010, 07:31 AM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
i think i have the clearance
Old 09-29-2010, 08:07 AM  
Traveler

Fredericksburg, VA
The current and last two former presidents don't have clearance to see the files on Team 1 missions.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:36 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorfell View Post
Well of course not. I had to think long and hard about a publisher that DIDN'T exist, no easy task, I assure you.

To the members and Mod of this forum, the majority of us are here at the request of the Administrator. We were attempting to help give the place a little boost.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of the brace of new members at large, most of whom came from this thread.

We are members of Firearmstalk Forums, and invite those interested in guns and humor to visit us, even sign up.

If we confused anyone with a good natured attempt at providing a boost in traffic, we apologize.

I'd also like to thank whomever it was that had boosted my kudo count within 3 posts. Apparently, some of you got the joke.

When I do write "Crimson Mongoose", PM me, and I'll autograph a copy for you.

Ta,

BB

I know these guys, they did something similar on one of my sites. They are good people, at least in the forum, that I know of.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:09 AM  

Are you referring to the gynocologists in the Plumbing Forum?
Old 09-29-2010, 09:13 AM  
Traveler

Fredericksburg, VA
gynocologists in the Plumbing Forum?

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Why would a gyno be on a plumbing forum although I guess he/she deals with plumbing albeit slightly different....
Old 09-29-2010, 10:04 AM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTTang30 View Post
**Waving hand at monitor** Move along this is not the thread you are looking for.....

Or the Black Ops will get you!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads