Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2011, 07:34 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
havasu, fair enough.

teaberry, nice Touareg!

There are ton of strange and humorous Google Earth images.

That supposed crash video is weird. No smoke, no reference for scale, just not sure about that one.
Interesting though, I could not get sound for some reason.
Thanks about the Touareg......but, sold it to a guy from Colorado who came to Virginia and drove it back to the Denver Area.
And, the video is on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. ......
go there and enter ( ufo crash incredible, incredibile, schianto ufo, alieni alien, nasa )

and see if you can get your sound, etc........it is really wierd how that thing was tumbling
for the whole while before supposedly crashing.........very interesting, though, as you'll see from the video.....

Old 04-06-2011, 07:47 AM  
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn4wheeler View Post
while I have never seen one, I do believe in aliens. there are so many accounts of similar looking creatures
from every walk of life and every corner of earth, how do you explain it if it isn't alien life? I watch a show on History Channel
called "Ancient Aliens" it is very interesting.
I have my DVR set to record all of those programs....I find them great
to watch, too.........

Old 04-06-2011, 05:45 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
I second that! Although I'm not receding the series, I like watching it when I can.

Reading some books at the moment to try and learn more and hopefully try and filter through the bogus vs. possible/ fact.

Too bad you sold the Touareg...always wanted one, but I'm a long time VW's owner.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:42 AM  
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
I second that! Although I'm not recording the series, I like watching it when I can.

Reading some books at the moment to try and learn more and hopefully try and filter through the bogus vs. possible/ fact.

Too bad you sold the Touareg...always wanted one, but I'm a long time VW's owner.
Thanks for your sentiment about the Touareg.....
I miss it, too!I've owned two VW's.........here's my first.......
maybe you'll recognize it.....it is the VW Super Beatle..
UFO's-volkswagon-our-gold%3D.jpg 

UFO's-volkswagon-our-gold-%3D.jpg 

Old 04-19-2011, 05:58 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
The JFK-UFO Connection: Bogus Documents or Unanswered Questions?
Old 03-30-2012, 07:36 AM  
Supporting Member

UFO. Fact Or fIction ?

UFO Quotes from Presidents, Astronauts, Senior Military and more. UFO Cover Up? These people say YES.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:23 AM  
Supporting Member

Alien Spaceship Identified

http://www.alienspaceshipidentified.com/

This shows where to find this statement in the article.....scroll to the photo and read...and, peruse the whole site, expecially the writings in the small banner at the bottom........
Quote:

I with my family witnessed one of the closes alien space ship sightings in history. So close I know it was an alien space craft. I reported it at U.F.O center.com under the title SPACESHIPIDENTIFIED.I know not to call them UFOs because I identified it as a highly advanced alien space ship not from this planet. The glowing ship sat 6 inches from my roof for longer than 10 minutes, and was 40-50yards in length. So I got a very great view. That was in 1994.I have had a long time to study the truth. Some things you read on this site may surprise you. Im one of those people that won't say a thing unless I'm sure. The things I bring up have been thought through at least hundreds of times over the last 15 years. It has been hard with all the bull crap governments lies, beliefs, religions and just insanity to get through. Here it is the truth everyone has been waiting for. The truth that has kept me awake every night thinking about it for 15 long years.
FROM ABOVE ARTICLE:

UFO Alien USA President Admits To Seeing An UFO
Old 06-04-2012, 07:50 AM  
Supporting Member

If You Dont Believe in UFOs? Watch This! - Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011

Ufo's and Aliens Contact 2012 (Full Documentary)

Old 06-04-2012, 10:54 AM  
Supporting Member

UFOTV Presents: Out of the Blue - Full HD UFO Movie

Uploaded by UFOTVstudios on Nov 9, 2011
Quote:
Narrated by Peter Coyote, OUT OF THE BLUE is widely considered one of the best documentary films ever made about UFOs and was directed by celebrated filmmaker James Fox. The films producers traveled around the world to investigate some of the most famous UFO events on record. Through exclusive interviews with high-ranking military and government personnel, this award-winning film supports the theory that some UFOs are of extraterrestrial origin.

This film features Governor Fife Symington, Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Russian General Leonid Aleviev, President Jimmy Carter, Cosmonaut Major General Pavel Popovich, UK Admiral Lord Hill Norton, Physics Professor Dr. Brian Greene, President Gerald Ford, Astronaut Colonel Gordon Cooper. White House Chief of Staff John Podesta, and many more. Presents an International Scope, Quality Testimony, and Scientific Perspectives. OUT OF THE BLUE provides a Definitive Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon.

"The weirdest thing about the documentary OUT OF THE BLUE is how weird it isn't." - TV Guide

"...methodically lays out out an argument that something is out there." - Associated Press

"OUT OF THE BLUE emerges as one of the very best films ever produces on this, one of the most interesting in the history of science." - Skeptic Magazine

COMING TO DVD from UFOTV - Out of the Blue: The Definitive Investigation on the UFO Phenomenon - LOADED with Bonus Features and Interviews - Cat# U81112, Go to http://www.UFOTV.com

?UFOTV, all rights reserved,

Old 08-16-2012, 09:18 AM  
Supporting Member

Did you see this one......interesting.....

WTF Is Falling to Earth!! Asteroid ?? Comet? UFO? 2011! Weird Event....
[quote]WHAT IS THIS!!??!
This amazing event took place mid 2011 in South America!!

AMAZING VIDEO: Meteorite crashes towards earth in Peru

WEIRD UFO Shaped Cloud Causes PANIC Over Montreal!! 2011 Crazy Lightning! HAARP?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!