Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2012, 04:46 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
I need to get caught up on your last few posts!! I haven't been on here in a while!

My girlfriend and I saw some crazy lights in the night sky a couple of months ago...could have been satellites but I'm just not sure what we saw.

This is an interesting article too...

Breaking: Extra-Terrestrial UFO Confirmed by Intelligence Agency

And these...

Confirmed by NASA – UFO Footage from ISS Real

The Strange Case of Phil Schneider

Old 08-16-2012, 07:14 PM  
American

I have seen one. Back in 1965. It was as big as a forty acre field, shaped roughly like a boomerang...reminds me of our stealth bombers we have now only it was huge. Windows all along the front but not all were emitting light but most were. I couldn't see faces but I could make out shapes moving. It was above a housing addition about 1/2 mile away then light streaks like tracers and it was above us. Hovered for about 2 minutes then vanished among light tracers again. My dad and I were plowing and we both stopped but we didn't shut down our tractors so I didn't hear any thing.

The idea were alone in the universe is laughable. Where they come from is whats hard. If the speed of light is as fast as anything can go it presents a huge question. Inter-dimensional travel?

Anyone familiar with string theory?

I don't know what we saw but we saw something no lie.

Old 08-17-2012, 06:12 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadarrows View Post
I have seen one. Back in 1965. It was as big as a forty acre field, shaped roughly like a boomerang...reminds me of our stealth bombers we have now only it was huge. Windows all along the front but not all were emitting light but most were. I couldn't see faces but I could make out shapes moving. It was above a housing addition about 1/2 mile away then light streaks like tracers and it was above us. Hovered for about 2 minutes then vanished among light tracers again. My dad and I were plowing and we both stopped but we didn't shut down our tractors so I didn't hear any thing.

The idea were alone in the universe is laughable. Where they come from is whats hard. If the speed of light is as fast as anything can go it presents a huge question. Inter-dimensional travel?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very Scary......these folks would like to hear your story......

MUFON Headquarters
For UFO Sightings Click Here

http://www.mufon.com/ContactUs.html

http://www.mufon.com/

MUFON Case Management System - LAST 20 SIGHTING REPORTS
http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl?req=latest_reports

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-27-2012, 09:56 AM  
Supporting Member

NEW Ancient UFO-DISCLOSURE Artifacts Revealed!!!

Uploaded by SosickGraphics on Feb 24, 2012
Quote:
A MUST WATCH!!! NEW Ancient UFO-DISCLOSURE Artifacts are Revealed!
Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona have NEW Ancient artifacts with pictures of ufos and wormholes, stargates in operation. (Fullscreen great view)

Music is called "The Rite" by Ashi on the album "Ancient Rituals"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NASA Photos of Giant UFOs Around the Sun
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...35214920110817

MUST SEE!!! DISCLOSURE!!! NEW Ancient Mayan artifacts found!

Old 09-28-2012, 10:50 AM  
Supporting Member

Here's an interesting link you may like to peruse and follow...the video is referenced at this link..interesting....

Quote:

http://rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov/goes/

http://goes.gsfc.nasa.gov/goeseast/fulldisk/3band_color/

Strange Image of Earth.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:33 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadarrows View Post

There was a show on Discovery, History, TLC or one of those that discussed a sighting VERY similar to yours! I want to say it was in the mid-west, observed in as much detail as you describe by a farmer. I want to say the sighting was maybe in the 60's or 70's too?!

Was this you??
Old 09-30-2012, 09:00 PM  

Pittsburgh, PA
UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco

http://conceptactivityresearchvault....-intelligence/ Some very interesting info and videos!

DEEP SPACE - VATICAN OBSERVATORY QUESTIONS...
What deep space project could possibly be so important requiring billions during a global econ0mic crisis?

Why deep space project requires so much secrecy too surrounding what exactly observatory telescope mirrors are all working on?

Why are two ( 2 ) observatories, located right next to each other ( on the same mountain top ), looking into deep space?

Why the Vatican? Why use multiple millions of dollars taken from parishoner money donations to feed the poor and homeless around the world and instead fund a deep space observatory telescope looking into thin air at something we on Earth are helpless to do anything about while people are starving to death around the world? Sound cruel?

Why the U.S. government? Why use multiple millions of American citizen taxpayer monies to do the same thing the Vatican is doing when people are living in unsanitary conditions, lack medical supplies and dying from disease around the world, but who is feeding whom?

For what or whose end purpose is this serving? The ?people?s? God?s? Alien?s? Come on, get real. Things like this do not occur ? unless there is an Earth shattering global reason for doing this so, what is the public ?not being told about? ?

Why are ?both deep-space astronomical observatory telescopes? shrouded in secrecy?

What do they call ?taking billions in monies from investors without informing shareholders what their money is being used-for? considered?

What are the facts?

This newly subtitled in English documentary on NAZI UFOs and Bases in Antarctica...
Old 09-30-2012, 09:33 PM  
American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
There was a show on Discovery, History, TLC or one of those that discussed a sighting VERY similar to yours! I want to say it was in the mid-west, observed in as much detail as you describe by a farmer. I want to say the sighting was maybe in the 60's or 70's too?!

Was this you??
No I was 11 years old then. It's the only time I ever saw anything like it. I could crawl out my window and lay on the roof of the house and I would hope it came back but it never did. I do believe I would have just walked over and gone on the thing given a the chance. I might have read too much Asimov.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:57 AM  
Supporting Member

Worth your time! Documentary: Secret Access

Old 11-11-2012, 08:10 AM  
Supporting Member

UFO Files - The Brazilian UFO Crash: The Varginha Incident

Alien Grey Captured in Brazil Amazing Video

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!