Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-14-2011, 02:50 PM  

valentines plans

I'm in the singles club so I won't be celebrating. What're you couples doing tonight??

Old 02-14-2011, 03:06 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
My boyfriend and I don't celebrate Valentines day. I however got something for my little niece

Old 02-14-2011, 09:42 PM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
The wife and I went out for a lesuirly lunch, then wandered around the and picked up her ring that was in for resizing. Came home and are spending a quiet evening.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:35 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I bought both of my wife and daughter chocolates and roses. My Daughter's had a little bear with it, she freaked out when she saw, then when she realized there as chocolate involved she went over the edge. It was adorable.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:40 AM  

This year was the first time I didn't get my girls and wife anything. They insisted that I don't waste my money but feel bad about breaking a 30 year tradition! Never again, no matter what they say!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:45 AM  

Reading, PA
My fiance went and she picked out her wedding band and then we went to dinner. Nothing too crazy. It was a busy weekend over all because her birthday was the 13th.
Old 02-15-2011, 12:21 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
This year was the first time I didn't get my girls and wife anything. They insisted that I don't waste my money but feel bad about breaking a 30 year tradition! Never again, no matter what they say!
That's what mine was saying, I was sick, I didn't care, I had to go out and get some stuff, cough drops, Sprite, so I grabbed a few things.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:31 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post

They are right Mark …. Do not worry about it … it would be best if all you are together and have a cup of red wine … Hold and kiss them ... it is just fine and enough ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slims View Post
I'm in the singles club so I won't be celebrating. What're you couples doing tonight??
Slims ... I wish you to find out very soon your Important one ... the life is not nice, when you are single ...

https://bgbybike.tripod.com

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.