Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2015, 12:10 AM  
Traveler

Video surveilence of police misconduct

It seems like not a day goes by anymore, that we don't see police brutality on African Americans or other minorities on the news. I think it's pretty darn alarming myself and I wish the Federal government would get involved in prosecuting some of these obvious cases.

Old 08-02-2015, 10:31 PM  
Traveler

At least we're starting to see some of the cases prosecuted. Be even nicer if we started seeing meaningful convictions.

Old 12-06-2015, 10:43 PM  
Traveler

Anyone been following this latest case in Chicago? Pretty amazing that a kid takes 16 shots while walking away from the cops, yet video surveilence from a local burger king, that showed the assault on the kid was missing some 80 minutes key to the point of being murdered?

Could the cops have been so bold as to erase this footage or at least seize it? I would say it's highly likely given the history of things lately. It'll be interesting to see how this cop side steps this charge huh?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!