Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 12-12-2010, 06:46 AM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
Hmmm....i thought it was you Jeep......now who was that.... dangit.....

Old 12-12-2010, 06:49 AM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
Ok, i'm sorry Jeep, it was Jake who was supposed to start the club.

I had the first letter right anyway...

Old 12-12-2010, 02:14 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Two attorneys boarded a flight out of Seattle. One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, a physician got on and took the aisle seat next to the two attorneys. The physician kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes, and was settling in when the attorney in the window seat said "I think I'll get up and get a coke."

"No problem," said the physician, "I'll get it for you." While he was gone, one of the attorneys picked up the physician's shoe and spat in it. When he returned with the coke, the other attorney said "That looks good, I think I'll have one too." Again, the physician obligingly went to fetch it and, while he was gone, the other attorney picked up the other shoe and spat in it. The physician returned, and they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the physician slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"How long must this go on?" he asked. "This fighting between our professions? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and peeing in cokes?"
Old 12-13-2010, 07:25 AM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Two good ones in a row.....LMAO^^
Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 AM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otahyoni View Post
Ok, i'm sorry Jeep, it was Jake who was supposed to start the club.

I had the first letter right anyway...
:angryfistshake:
Old 12-13-2010, 10:56 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
I also have a 25yr old son........

Typical situation, Daddy's girl...Mommy's boy......lol
Everywhere in the world it is the same Joel ... I have a son too - 30 ... September he has married ...

Hi boys! Here again is a night, Monday is almost over, and I am sitting in front of the comp with a glass of Rakia ? I am too lazy now to photo what there is in my dish, maybe next evening.
Cheers to all new boys I see here ?. WHERE IS JAKE 7 ? has anybody ever seen him around ? ???

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 12-13-2010, 11:30 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Well I like the joke Alex has posted here, I will do the same now. I Hope the Admin will be indulgent ...

Not easy for me to match the grammar tenses, but I know you will understand. The story happened in the region of the fuel station near the column for fuel you see on the photo just below – the yellow-green one.

In a dark moonless night a non-identified flying object landed just there. The door of the spaceship opened, a stair of blue light touched the ground and 2 alternative living forms (ALF) – obviously husband and wife went down the stair clumsy. They breaded the fresh night air and suddenly saw the yellow-green one staying in front of them very seriously and without any sign of fair.
They were so glad to see Him, over more He looked almost like them, so they begin to speak with him using Chinese lang – it was almost like their own. The yellow-green one kept quiet. After they tried English, Germane, Russian … in the end even Bulgarian – there was no any reaction. Attempts including gestures and facial expressions resulted in none. In the end they used a very special device for telepathy – there was no any response from the object and the male ALF – husband said:
- I have traveled all over the University, I have seen so many different form of life and reason, but I
have NEVER met so proud One … obviously no any possibility to contact with Him.
- Yes, it is …but if you coil your Jack (if I understand it right in connection with other joke here)
several times around your waist and fix its end in your ear, you can be as proud as him – was the short reply of the female ALF – wife.

hm .... maybe it would be better to remove it ...
Virtual pub “With a little help from my friends”-s4010798.jpg 

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 12-13-2010, 04:15 PM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbob View Post
Everywhere in the world it is the same Joel ... I have a son too - 30 ... September he has married ...
WHERE IS JAKE 7 ? has anybody ever seen him around ? ???
Congratulations on your sons wedding!

Jake is basking in the sun.....
Old 12-13-2010, 04:49 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I have nothing exciting or newsworthy to relate at the moment, except another old joke

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they didn't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady goes back, "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts, although still silent, stink terribly."

"Good," the doctor said. "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:48 AM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
You are on a roll.....^^three in a row! LMAO..........

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!