Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2011, 06:01 PM  

Welcome back Joel!

Old 02-23-2011, 06:12 PM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Welcome back Joel!
Thanks brother...I really didn't go anywhere, this darn internet seems to suck up all my time...and my addiction to reading is on par with a drug addiction, kinda,sorta....lol

I guess that now I have two addictions(plus beer)....it is good to chat with you guys.....

Old 02-24-2011, 12:35 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
Did you need an excuse??lol

Would be very cool to have one together sometime....my problem is that a few years ago, we remodeled and I put all my important papers(birth/marriage/etc.) in a secure location while things were in disarray, now I can not find them....pretty good hidey hole..eh?

So, I am unable to cross the border until I either find them or replace them...crap..

WELCOME JOEL !!! … ... nice to see you again in our not noisy pub! I am suffering now, but Monday in the evening I will have 2-3 shots of rakia because of your arrival ...

Boys … it would be nice to do it in BG … I will find bicycles for all you … there will be enough rakia, vodka, beer, whiskey, bourbon, gin@tonic, red and white wines … something as a research on the local liquids …

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 02-24-2011, 05:29 AM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Thanks for the welcome Borislav.....I'll join you for a drink on Monday evening, beer though...I have not had any "hard stuff" for a very long time.

How are the eggs shaping up?? Mine need a little longer to soak....Cheers!
Old 02-24-2011, 06:12 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Thanks for the welcome Borislav.....I'll join you for a drink on Monday evening, beer though...I have not had any "hard stuff" for a very long time.

How are the eggs shaping up?? Mine need a little longer to soak....Cheers!
I see the data of egg preparation on the photo is 6 Febr … so … next week we will have a national celebration and 4 free days (I will personally add one more day for me) … maybe I will arrange 3 day excursion and we will taste them … I am waiting for this day …

Old 02-24-2011, 12:46 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Thanks brother...I really didn't go anywhere, this darn internet seems to suck up all my time...and my addiction to reading is on par with a drug addiction, kinda,sorta....lol

I guess that now I have two addictions(plus beer)....it is good to chat with you guys.....
I'm the same way. I get on my news sources, next thing I know it's 2am and I have to be at work in six hours.

Oddly enough I'm the guy people talk to get their news, like a translator/condenser for people around me.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:43 PM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I'm the same way. I get on my news sources, next thing I know it's 2am and I have to be at work in six hours.

Oddly enough I'm the guy people talk to get their news, like a translator/condenser for people around me.
LOL..around here, I'm everybody's librarian...
Old 02-25-2011, 02:48 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post

It is interesting Austin… but “condenser” … In my mind it is a huge building – chimney near thermo-electric power station … I can not imagine you in this role …
Have a nice weekend guys … I will be again out of each kind of tech till Monday … tech free days ...

Old 02-25-2011, 09:20 AM  

How much weight have you lost Bob? And don't give me that kilo answer, I want pounds, because I'm too lazy to divide by 2.2!
Old 02-25-2011, 10:21 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbob View Post
It is interesting Austin? but ?condenser? ? In my mind it is a huge building ? chimney near thermo-electric power station ? I can not imagine you in this role ?
Have a nice weekend guys ? I will be again out of each kind of tech till Monday ? tech free days ...
Another one of those words with multiple meanings. In this case, it's referencing my ability to take the news, and condense it only to the facts, no flair.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!