Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-02-2010, 01:14 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
whats on tap in here anyways?

Old 12-02-2010, 01:23 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
whats on tap in here anyways?
Hm ... somebody else has to give an answer to this question ... ?Tap? I know as a tool cutting a thread into a hole...

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 12-02-2010, 01:26 PM  

5 stars means this is a very active thread. Ther so far have been 50 posts, and over 300 persons have been reading what has been said here. I believe most of us in the US, including myself, have lived here all our lives, and it is nice to see other countries, and the locals who live in them.

My law enforcement job was very interesting at times, rewarding most of the time, and downright horrible in other times. The abuses of other people, especially towards innocent children, made you just want to come home and hug your own children a little bit closer than normal.

Keep on riding that bike, Brother Bob!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:30 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
a 'tap' is what you see in the pub behind the bar that beer comes out of. the phrase 'on tap' is refering to what kind of beer is served form a tap.

i'll take an obsidian stout...
Old 12-02-2010, 01:40 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
My law enforcement job was very interesting at times, rewarding most of the time, and downright horrible in other times. The abuses of other people, especially towards innocent children, made you just want to come home and hug your own children a little bit closer than normal.

Keep on riding that bike, Brother Bob!
Horrible really … I expected it … but it is the life ... nothing to do ...

To meet people from other countries is always interesting - last 10 years I had this great chance to meet people from different countries and tour with in BG ... in the end we always have found out there are not big differences between us, always, when certain level of intellect is available ...

Old 12-02-2010, 01:44 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcache View Post
a 'tap' is what you see in the pub behind the bar that beer comes out of. the phrase 'on tap' is refering to what kind of beer is served form a tap.

i'll take an obsidian stout...
AH !!!! Great !!!! very nice explanation – everything is clear for me now … what about the type of beer, I see, a type of Mexican beer “Corona” is popular here … Cheers my friend !!!

Well boys … here is 11 pm (23 as we say)… my old bones need to be in a horizontal position … I will leave you until Monday evening … Have a GREAT weekend ….

Old 12-02-2010, 04:48 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
You're staying horizontal until Monday evening???
Lucky guy
Old 12-03-2010, 12:46 AM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
will that be gin and tonic induced?
Old 12-03-2010, 01:33 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria

O no no … simply I avoid to be in front of the comp in the weekend - it is the time for real contacts for me … if the weather permits it, I will bike at least 120 km these days … What about gin & tonic – no … I love it in the hot summer time.

Tonight I will have some brandy and several pieces of natural chocolate ... + appropriate quiet music, all that makes me easy-going ... here we do have a brandy of very high quality – BG production - 6 $ USA for a bottle.
Tomorrow in the evening I will take some whiskey – again BG production under Irish license (the price is the same again) and almonds, I love all that … Sunday evening, I will turn to the best local type home prepared rakia and a salad …

Monday I will see …. Too far from now …

Alex ... I am curious to know a little more about the "stress management" and your experience in this field ...

Old 12-03-2010, 02:31 PM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Well the pub is rather quiet this afternoon, so I'm gonna walk on over to the jukebox, drop in a dime, and play....King of the Road, by Roger Miller.

Hey...RiponredTJ, did you miss my "Cornwell" reply? The pub was kinda loud yesterday and I thought you didn't hear me...lol

I've got a little rant, and you guys can tell me if I'm off on this..ok,
I'm all for safe driving, but, sometimes I come upon drivers who are so cautious/freaked about the weather, that they become a hazard....and I'm not talking about the elderly folks, they've earned their right to drive slow and I have patience with/for them.
Have you guys seen this?
Maybe driving a Jeep is my problem?? Too many wimpy SUV's on the road? I don't know. Done......

Guess what????............I'm enjoying a Corona, RIGHT NOW..(really several)...and I smoke when I drink(and only when I drink)

I said this on Jeepforum, and I'll say it here, we need to have an "old guys" club....I like the younger folks just fine, hell, my kids are best friends with the wife and I, ....aww forget it..........

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.