Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-29-2011, 12:52 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbob View Post
Yes ? he is ? I feel him like an honor and large-hearted man ?
Aww, shucks guys, the beers are on me!

Old 03-29-2011, 12:55 PM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Quote:
It is great Joel ? My laboratory is Machine tool testing lab ? including noise and vibrations testing ? but the last 25 years the in the University there is not any money for new noise&vibration measuring apertures ? since this year are coming generations after ?91 ? 92 ? and because of the demographic crisis here we will have not students ? and no any interest to mech engineering ? so soon everything will be in vain ? and no much hope ... I see, some people here have started their career washing dishes, I will end my one by the same ?
Borislav, if your occupation gets too bad, bring your bikes and come across the ocean....as a teacher, nothing you did was in vain..you took young minds and gave them direction..the problems in your country are quite similar all over the globe.
I guess that we should all be thankful that we don't live in Libya,Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Bahrain, etc. at this time...
But....maybe a mindless, non-demanding job could be pleasant...(don't listen to me, I'm an idiot)
Warm days and pleasant nights, my friend...

Old 03-29-2011, 01:10 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Aww, shucks guys, the beers are on me!
On me will be 2-3 cups of rakia this evening …

Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
Borislav, if your occupation gets too bad, bring your bikes and come across the ocean....as a teacher, nothing you did was in vain..you took young minds and gave them direction..the problems in your country are quite similar all over the globe.
I guess that we should all be thankful that we don't live in Libya,Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Bahrain, etc. at this time...
But....maybe a mindless, non-demanding job could be pleasant...(don't listen to me, I'm an idiot)
Warm days and pleasant nights, my friend...
NO POSSIBLE JOEEEEELLLLLL …. 2005 I wanted to visit USA for 3 weeks – my friends there invited me to bicycle from NC to FL …. But … in the USA embassy in BG they put in my passport so called “Black Seal” … meaning – no visa for me. “There are not evidences that he will turn back in BG” was the resolution. … many people in the world laughed them (I have many friends everywhere), but all over the world the cops are … I will keep quiet … it is their busyness … never mind, if I must be true, I hate airplanes, and my behavior in the embassy was a little imprudent.
Well, I am in their comp, I will never see a visa for USA.

What about the mindless, non-demanding job – you are absolutely right … I would prefer it … I feel tired … I am not able to begin everything from the beginning … and there are not any problems for me to work everything … my pride will not suffer …

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 03-29-2011, 01:26 PM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Quote:
On me will be 2-3 cups of rakia this evening ?

NO POSSIBLE JOEEEEELLLLLL ?. 2005 I wanted to visit USA for 3 weeks ? my friends there invited me to bicycle from NC to FL ?. But ? in the USA embassy in BG they put in my passport so called ?Black Seal? ? meaning ? no visa for me. ?There are not evidences that he will turn back in BG? was the resolution. ? many people in the world laughed them (I have many friends everywhere), but all over the world the cops are ? I will keep quiet ? it is their busyness ? never mind, if I must be true, I hate airplanes, and my behavior in the embassy was a little imprudent.

What about the mindless, non-demanding job ? you are absolutely right ? I would prefer it ? I feel tired ? I am not able to begin everything from the beginning ? and there are not any problems for me to work everything ? my pride will not suffer ?
OK, so go to Canada, then come south....as for your "imprudent" behavior...good for you!!
Many times, I have thought about...dumbing down(best way that I can describe) my life, taking it easy..getting a no brainer job...
I would become an alcoholic.......
Old 03-29-2011, 01:39 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
OK, so go to Canada, then come south....as for your "imprudent" behavior...good for you!!
Many times, I have thought about...dumbing down(best way that I can describe) my life, taking it easy..getting a no brainer job...
I would become an alcoholic.......

The bicycling (and the care for the children of first) saved me from alcoholism … some of my friends did it … Some of them died … but me … I am a survivor … Ah … speaking about it, in the first issue of BG “survivor” (2006 - in a Caribbean island) I was in the 50 persons (among 24 000 participants in BG) defined to take part in it … but they did not took me in it … it is an other dirty Odd story …
To visit Canada is not easy to be done from BG … they have not an embassy in BG …

Old 03-29-2011, 02:52 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
On me will be 2-3 cups of rakia this evening ?

NO POSSIBLE JOEEEEELLLLLL ?. 2005 I wanted to visit USA for 3 weeks ? my friends there invited me to bicycle from NC to FL ?. But ? in the USA embassy in BG they put in my passport so called ?Black Seal? ? meaning ? no visa for me. ?There are not evidences that he will turn back in BG? was the resolution. ? many people in the world laughed them (I have many friends everywhere), but all over the world the cops are ? I will keep quiet ? it is their busyness ? never mind, if I must be true, I hate airplanes, and my behavior in the embassy was a little imprudent.

What about the mindless, non-demanding job ? you are absolutely right ? I would prefer it ? I feel tired ? I am not able to begin everything from the beginning ? and there are not any problems for me to work everything ? my pride will not suffer ?
I'm sorry to hear that. Did you explain if you stayed you would be an asset?
Old 03-29-2011, 05:13 PM  

I believe we need to get on a letter writing campaign to get Bob over here!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:27 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
This looks like a very Odd hotel room
Virtual pub “With a little help from my friends”-odd.jpg 

Old 03-29-2011, 10:27 PM  

I think the various roof designs are really cool looking. It would probably look even cooler with a few Rakia's in my belly!
Old 03-29-2011, 11:51 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
I'm sorry to hear that. Did you explain if you stayed you would be an asset?
Austin … I can not understand very well your question …

Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
I believe we need to get on a letter writing campaign to get Bob over here!
Mark … there was such a campaign – a couple from Florida bicycled with me 2000 and 2002 - attorneys having an international practice (they are in the Home Page) wrote a letter of anger to the USA embassy in BG – From the Embassy they replied exactly that I am a potential emigrant, which in fact was not true … If I decide to live in USA nothing can stop me. I know how to do it. But ... now I feel cool in Odd ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
This looks like a very Odd hotel room
The room was very nice Alex … inside it is very different … The house holder cooked for us very tasty local meals … I hope this weekend we will visit this place again … let we see what it will happen …
Virtual pub “With a little help from my friends”-picture-0526.jpg 

Virtual pub “With a little help from my friends”-picture-0527.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads