Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-04-2011, 11:08 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
You guys have a lot of holidays, what's this one celebrating?

You are right Austin ... Saint George day (down you can see Him as an orthodox icon - when you come in BG, I will give you one such an icon)… people named with this name are celebrating, but more important is, that it is the day of BG army. Already we almost have not an army, but celebration is more important.

Our next celebration is 24 May – the day of Cyrillic. It is important for educational system, so we will not miss it. Fortunately it is on Tuesday … I believe, I will elongate it to the end of that week … only the weather MUST be nice … only rain here now… and snow in the mountains …

Ah … right now I am reading, that in the world we are at the first position having in mind celebrations …. People in France are in the second position …. Away behind us …

https://bgbybike.tripod.com
Old 05-04-2011, 11:23 AM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
And a song for all you Brothers .... I LOVE IT !!!!!

Old 05-05-2011, 03:22 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisbob View Post
You are right Austin ... Saint George day (down you can see Him as an orthodox icon - when you come in BG, I will give you one such an icon)? people named with this name are celebrating, but more important is, that it is the day of BG army. Already we almost have not an army, but celebration is more important.

Our next celebration is 24 May ? the day of Cyrillic. It is important for educational system, so we will not miss it. Fortunately it is on Tuesday ? I believe, I will elongate it to the end of that week ? only the weather MUST be nice ? only rain here now? and snow in the mountains ?

Ah ? right now I am reading, that in the world we are at the first position having in mind celebrations ?. People in France are in the second position ?. Away behind us ?
It's a day where you celebrate the alphabet?
Old 05-06-2011, 06:52 AM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Hello fellow pubsters.....I've been burning the midnight oil at work and haven't been by to say howdy...so, howdy..

I'm not having a good time right now, too many program glitches and such going on with the new equipment that we are installing...yesterday, I did a test of our emergency power and wiped out a portion of a program that runs several pieces of equipment...not good

It took until nearly midnight to get everything back running right, if I had any hair, I'd be pulling it out by the handful.....

So it seems, the current topic in the pub is the end of the world type weather that is occurring around the planet....
Old 05-06-2011, 03:16 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by krutj View Post
Hello fellow pubsters.....I've been burning the midnight oil at work and haven't been by to say howdy...so, howdy..

I'm not having a good time right now, too many program glitches and such going on with the new equipment that we are installing...yesterday, I did a test of our emergency power and wiped out a portion of a program that runs several pieces of equipment...not good

It took until nearly midnight to get everything back running right, if I had any hair, I'd be pulling it out by the handful.....

So it seems, the current topic in the pub is the end of the world type weather that is occurring around the planet....
Seeing any in your parts?
Old 05-06-2011, 04:00 PM  
just a little lower..

Titusville, Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Seeing any in your parts?
Just monsoons............
Old 05-08-2011, 07:31 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
It rained here all last week. Makes for a great vacation
Old 05-08-2011, 11:28 AM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
Been raining here too, but I am at work so it don't matter.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:50 PM  
The Wizard of Odd

Bulgaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
The fresh snow is in the mountains nearby my town - above 800 meters altitude ... it seems this year the winter has begun since the spring ...

Austin ... tommorow I'll answer you ... too tired now ... just a cup of rakia now and roll into the bed ...

Old 05-09-2011, 01:13 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post

I'm sorry to hear that.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads