Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 AM  
fustrated genius

That sure is irritating. Had that happen a few times. (if it was a sand mica Tacoma, I'll tell the wife to "QUIT IT")

Old 07-10-2011, 08:59 AM  
fustrated genius

standing in line at a convenience store and one of the couple at the front of the line sends the other back to do more shopping while umpteen people stand in the line waiting on them.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:18 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
My old lady says that all the time.
It's just not in my nature to harm anything. I shoo ants out of my kitchen sink before running the water at times. Too many of them and I drown a few hundred but I don't take pleasure in it.
Once a friend I thought knew me described me in a phone call as "he wouldn't harm anything". I was shocked.

I guess people just assume that gentle and kind can't co-exist with .....
What ticks you off on a regular basis-shining.jpg 

Old 07-10-2011, 09:25 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
I feel your pain on that one. But this time I bought an atomizer to help me stop smoking.
And it has been worth every cent so far, I haven't had a cig in 12 hours which is unheard of for me.
years ago I was given patches in a hospital but they did nothing. I was climbing the walls for days.

This time I got a patch and never craved a butt for 9 days in hospital. I think I had two months off cigarettes when I screwed up and tried to just have a "couple".
My point is the Nicoderm 3 stage patch system works but is too pricy for me. Walgreen's generic patches are the type I got the first time....useless!
Walmart's generics are I believe rebranded Nicoderm and much cheaper.

What's the brand on your atomizer, I'm still looking for any tools out there.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:57 AM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
years ago I was given patches in a hospital but they did nothing. I was climbing the walls for days.

This time I got a patch and never craved a butt for 9 days in hospital. I think I had two months off cigarettes when I screwed up and tried to just have a "couple".
My point is the Nicoderm 3 stage patch system works but is too pricy for me. Walgreen's generic patches are the type I got the first time....useless!
Walmart's generics are I believe rebranded Nicoderm and much cheaper.

What's the brand on your atomizer, I'm still looking for any tools out there.
When I quit, cigs were less than a buck a pack. I smoked about 3 pks a day and when I went to quit it took about two yrs. I went from Marlboro red, to lights, and so forth all the way down to what was the absolute least tar & nicotine cigs at the time, (I believe it was NOW). They were so nothing it took a while to get used to them and I could never pull the pack out of my pocket, (Too embarrassing) I work from there down slowly til one night I stayed up til 3:45 am to finish my LAST coffin nail and that was my last. When someone offered me a cig, I would take it and break it in front of them. No one would give me cigs anymore. I became super hyper, irritating everybody around me, til I had PO'd everybody who knew me. I started to break one time and three of the guys at work physically held me back to stop me, claiming everybody had suffered enough and was not gonna go through the crap again. And they say drug addition doesn't bother anyone else.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:40 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
I smoke Winstons, before them I used to smoke the camel cancer cannons (camel wides).
I have a Jessy S. A starter kit cost me $70, but a bottle of 10mil E-cig juice costs $6 which is equal to 140 cigs (7 packs).
And at $7 a pack that would be $49 so this thing will pay for
itself in no time. Plus you can get all kinds of cool flavors, I got a Winston flavor a gummy
bear flavor, a mint chocolate chip ice cream flavor, a chocolate chip ice cream flavor and
a house flavor called Wyatt Earp.

This is what I got FreedomSmokeUSA It was on sale in the store. But even at that price it is worth it.
It has settings for high/low strength and everything. Plus like I said with the savings on cigs it pays for it self really quick.

I tried patches and I had a bad reaction to them, I turned all red and got a bad rash around the patch, and it burned like hell.

My wife is happy I got it and so am I. I think the best part is you can smell my nice
cologne instead of cig smoke on me.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:13 PM  

HiHood: the NAME OF YOUR ATOMIZER...please... I am trying to get myson to quit!
Old 07-10-2011, 12:20 PM  

What ticks me off? See Bluchers SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT post#1 !
Old 07-10-2011, 01:40 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurecoast View Post
HiHood: the NAME OF YOUR ATOMIZER...please... I am trying to get myson to quit!
it's called "cold turkey" . . . .they didn't make those back then, in fact, I just on this post, even heard of such a device
Old 07-10-2011, 01:46 PM  

Thanks HIhood..will pass on the info to me nino....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.