Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-14-2011, 03:00 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post

Kudos to the one who posted this, I feel SOOOO much better now.
You are welcome.
Sometimes it just feels good to vent, thats why i started it.

Old 04-14-2011, 06:18 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I really, really hate and despise beets!

Plus most all of the above as well.

I also can't stand people who don't know how to drive in snowy conditions, telemarketers and people who make a little swing to the left before turning right.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:42 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
There are actually tons of things that really get to me. However, people who speak softly are definitely in my top 10. I'd probably have to start a seperate thread to list all of mine.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 04-15-2011, 04:43 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
We've got a guy like that at work. He's a real low talker and thinks people can hear what he's jabbering about over the noise of the compressors and machinery.

I've told him to speak up at least a thousand times, but he just doesn't seem to get it.

Drives me nuts.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:42 AM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
There are actually tons of things that really get to me. However, people who speak softly are definitely in my top 10. I'd probably have to start a seperate thread to list all of mine.
Just ignore them, and eventually they will learn to speak up, or be ignored.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:16 AM  
Where am I ????

Calgary, Alberta
Well let's see, first is the justice system when they convict a person of first degree murder and then sentence them to life in prison. Then after 10 to 25 years they get out on good behavior, to me "life" means "life". That means that you do not get to go back to society, Ever.

Immigrants that claim that they want to come to our country so that they can lead a better life (I am for this first part) but then they start to complain of racism and say that they are being treated bad because they can not do what or have what they had in the country that they came from and want everyone to confirm to what they had. If it was so good where you came from, why did you want to come here

People that do not clean the windows on their vehicle after a snow storm or snow fall, they figure they can just get in, start up turn the wipers on and go. Then bitch when they get in an accident.

Sorry, there are more but like a few of the others here I would need another thread to vent them all.
Old 04-17-2011, 01:45 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Here's another good one. Third wold countries that organize birthing tours to Canada. They get a bunch of pregnant women who are almost due together, and they take a tour to Canada. Then, when they all end up giving birth here, their kids are automatic Canadian citizens. Then, after having taken advantage of our healthcare system, they all pack up and go back to their mooching little countries.

What's worse is that down the road the freeloaders take adavantage of our healthcare and pension systems, even thought they've never contributed a dime in taxes.

And what's the worst is that our limp government continue to allow it.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:27 PM  

Shuswap, BC
People that open their car doors into my vehicles.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:28 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Ads on TV being so damn loud......I know flip channels or hit mute the second an ad starts.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:54 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
Ads on TV being so damn loud......I know flip channels or hit mute the second an ad starts.
I noticed that last night, it's getting pretty bad.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.