Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 12-11-2011, 01:42 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
I figure they do that kind of stuff just to annoy the younger generation and to get everyone to slow down and enjoy the scenery.
__________________

__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:59 PM  
Senior Member
 
havasu's Avatar

California
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,747 | Kudos: +238
Images: 17
Old ladies who peruse the aisles of Bed, Bath and Beyond and place their cart right in the middle of the aisle while they step away to get a free sample of ice cream! You can say "excuse me" until the cows come home, and they won't give the courtesy of moving their cart. This is when desert racing comes into play and I push their cart down a few aisles while I mumble nasty words under my breath.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:14 AM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Old ladies who peruse the aisles of Bed, Bath and Beyond and place their cart right in the middle of the aisle while they step away to get a free sample of ice cream! You can say "excuse me" until the cows come home, and they won't give the courtesy of moving their cart. This is when desert racing comes into play and I push their cart down a few aisles while I mumble nasty words under my breath.
That's no good. You should just rummage through their cart and see if they can save you any time.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:49 AM  
Senior Member
 
Sideways's Avatar

Houston, Texas
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 980 | Kudos: +33
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin

That's no good. You should just rummage through their cart and see if they can save you any time.
I like this idea. Might save you some time as long as you're waiting for them to move.
__________________
"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. Never forget that everything the Founding Fathers did was not." Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:42 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
Not only that, but when you get home with your ill gotten gains you can sit down in your favorite chair sipping a double whatever, and imagine the confusion that ensues when the sweet old gals get back home and can't find the support girdles they think they paid for
__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:35 AM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Not only that, but when you get home with your ill gotten gains you can sit down in your favorite chair sipping a double whatever, and imagine the confusion that ensues when the sweet old gals get back home and can't find the support girdles they think they paid for
You wearing them and smiling.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:01 PM  
Senior Member
 
Sideways's Avatar

Houston, Texas
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 980 | Kudos: +33
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
You wearing them and smiling.
Nope, it's because Red finally found a good pair of support panty hose.
__________________
"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. Never forget that everything the Founding Fathers did was not." Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:25 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
You know what really ticks me off?!

YOU GUYS!!






























__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:08 PM  
Senior Member
 
Sideways's Avatar

Houston, Texas
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 980 | Kudos: +33
Images: 1
My work here is done.
__________________
"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. Never forget that everything the Founding Fathers did was not." Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:17 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
Haha you did it again.
__________________

__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.