Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 02-14-2012, 04:23 PM  
fustrated genius
 
HiHood's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,054 | Kudos: +100
I hate it when I'm listening to the radio while driving and they play a siren. GAWD, I hate that, couldn't tell ya how many times I've skidded to the side of the road and stuck my hands out the window for nothing!!!!
__________________

__________________
Phewy!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:11 PM  
Senior Member
 
mkfarnam's Avatar

Duncan, Oklahoma, (formerly So, California)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 613 | Kudos: +15
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
I hate it when I'm listening to the radio while driving and they play a siren. GAWD, I hate that, couldn't tell ya how many times I've skidded to the side of the road and stuck my hands out the window for nothing!!!!
Stuck your hands out the window? ...You have a guilty conscience for some reason?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:36 PM  
Mr. Happy
 
RiponredTJ's Avatar

Montreal, Quebec
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,908 | Kudos: +139
Images: 7
And all the little tooting horns in parking lots when people lock their doors. It's like a bloody cacophony around here.
__________________
Алекс says don't drink and derive
.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:15 PM  
fustrated genius
 
HiHood's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,054 | Kudos: +100
It really gets me PO'd when my favorite guitar decides to pop a string while it's still in the stand. I don't ever just change out one, and yes I keep several new sets handy but still, I have to spend an hour or two cleaning and polishing and installing new stringage.
__________________
Phewy!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:54 PM  
Senior Member
 
mkfarnam's Avatar

Duncan, Oklahoma, (formerly So, California)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 613 | Kudos: +15
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
It really gets me PO'd when my favorite guitar decides to pop a string while it's still in the stand. I don't ever just change out one, and yes I keep several new sets handy but still, I have to spend an hour or two cleaning and polishing and installing new stringage.
awwww.........get over it.....you know you enjoy replacing those strings.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:46 AM  
fustrated genius
 
HiHood's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,054 | Kudos: +100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
awwww.........get over it.....you know you enjoy replacing those strings.
these nylons take a while to str-e-t-c-h out and hold pitch too. Bout the time they do one pops again.
__________________
Phewy!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:34 PM  
Moderator Emeritus
 
Austin's Avatar

Texas
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,990 | Kudos: +90
Images: 8
Poor internet service.

If I don't get service why should I pay for the down time?

Stupid.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:20 PM  
Senior Member
 
havasu's Avatar

California
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 5,747 | Kudos: +238
Images: 17
I complain everytime my internet service drops. They will credit my account about $1.00 a day. Big wow!
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:45 PM  
Junior Member
 
ChiefDLane's Avatar

Petersburgh, NY
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3 | Kudos: +10
Pet Peeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bboy View Post
I know we all have some pet peeves.
So why not write them down here.
Just a few

Employees in every other ailse asking if I need help, then one person at the register!

People who cruise in the passing lanes!

PAYING TAXES
__________________
Dan "Nightrain" Lane
Mountains of Upstate NY
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:19 PM  
Senior Member
 
mkfarnam's Avatar

Duncan, Oklahoma, (formerly So, California)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 613 | Kudos: +15
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
I complain everytime my internet service drops. They will credit my account about $1.00 a day. Big wow!
That's more than I can say.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.