Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-20-2012, 08:38 AM  

Greenville, SC
Who collects cash registers???

This may be a little off the wall... Not sure where to post it but here it goes.

My father used to work for NCR (national cash register) and I know that alot of the old or really old registers are worth some good money. Well, I have his old technicians repair kit. It is probably from the early '60s so not the REAL old stuff. It has all kinds of tiny parts and small tools in it. There is even a thing with some of the customers on it. It is in a sort of vinyl wrapped wooden box where the end opens up and little drawers come out. I haven't seen any online at all.

Anybody ever seen anything like that? Or have any ideas about it?

--Milton Friedman (1912-2006)
Old 08-21-2012, 12:17 PM  
American

I can find out. I have an old friend who worked for NCR for several years. He is still the guy I call for register repairs I ever need. Post a picture.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:49 PM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadarrows View Post
I can find out. I have an old friend who worked for NCR for several years. He is still the guy I call for register repairs I ever need. Post a picture.
I figured someone would ask for pics... I will be unavailable for a couple of weeks then I will have to dig it out of storage. But yeah, I will try to get some pics up on here somehow. I looked online for a pic of a kit like it and couldn't find anything at all.
Thanks!

Old 01-28-2013, 09:10 AM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadarrows View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NCR-Cash-Reg...item43b7ef9773

I have it listed on ebay now.... There are pictures there.. I need to make some room in my garage! Getting rid of a bunch of stuff.

Contents of drawers can be seen on ebay..

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads